- Nano-X Imaging Ltd NNOX revealed an investigation by the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) into the potential violation of federal securities laws.
- In the regulatory filing submitted with its Q3 2021 financials, Nano-X disclosed that the SEC’s Division of Enforcement notified the Company about the ongoing investigation.
- The Company added that it had provided the agency with necessary documents and information.
- Meanwhile, Nano-X has also received a subpoena from the SEC for documents and information regarding the development of Nanox.ARC prototypes and the cost estimates for assembly of final Nanox.ARC product at scale.
- Related: Nano-X Imaging Announces Two Acquisitions; Management Reshuffle.
- Price Action: NNOX shares are down 8.20% at $19.96 during the market session on the last check Wednesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.