- NuZee, Inc. NUZE rose 30.3% to $6.89 in pre-market trading after jumping around 165% on Thursday. NuZee manufacturing partner, Cuvee Coffee, reported an expansion into select Walmart stores nationwide.
- Sundial Growers Inc. SNDL rose 20.7% to $0.8699 in pre-market trading. The retail-investor-favorite company reported third-quarter net income of CAD 11.3 million, compared to net loss of CAD 71.4 million in the year-ago period. In addition, Sundial Growers said its board of directors has approved a new share repurchase program that authorizes the company to repurchase up to CA$100 million worth of its outstanding common shares.
- Missfresh Limited MF shares rose 18% to $4.90 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q3 results.
- Everspin Technologies, Inc. MRAM rose 17% to $7.70 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 results.
- RLX Technology Inc. RLX rose 16.7% to $5.24 in pre-market trading.
- Stran & Company, Inc. STRN rose 15.4% to $5.61 in pre-market trading. The company recently priced its IPO at $4.15per unit.
- OppFi Inc. OPFI rose 15.4% to $8.62 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 results.
- Moving iMage Technologies, Inc. MITQ shares rose 13.8% to $3.07 in pre-market trading after the company posted a narrower Q3 loss.
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. CODX rose 12.8% to $9.76 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 results.
- Shift Technologies, Inc. SFT rose 9.6% to $7.19 in pre-market trading after the company raised FY21 guidance above estimates.
- GlycoMimetics, Inc. GLYC shares rose 8.4% to $2.20 in pre-market trading.
- Mullen Automotive, Inc. MULN rose 7.8% to $13.63 in pre-market trading after jumping 25% on Thursday.
- Ouster, Inc. OUST rose 6.2% to $7.39 in pre-market trading.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- AEye, Inc. LIDR fell 14.8% to $5.55 in pre-market trading after the company posted a wider-than-expected Q3 loss.
- Qurate Retail, Inc. QRTEA fell 12.6% to $8.70 in pre-market trading after declining around 4% on Thursday.
- Lordstown Motors Corp. RIDE fell 9.6% to $6.22 in pre-market trading. Lordstown Motors reported a net loss of $95.8 million in the third quarter ended the quarter with $233.8 million in cash. The pre-production electric vehicle maker said it now expects commercial production of its Endurance EV pickup to begin in the third quarter of 2022 and not the second quarter as it had previously estimated. BTIG downgraded Lordstown Motors from Buy to Neutral.
- ReWalk Robotics Ltd. RWLK shares fell 7.1% to $1.44 in pre-market trading. The company recently posted a narrower quarterly loss.
- Avinger, Inc. AVGR shares fell 5.2% to $0.73 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q3 earnings.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.