- Remark Holdings, Inc. MARK rose 260% to $7.80 in pre-market trading after jumping 138% on Friday.
- Sonim Technologies, Inc. SONM rose 113% to $4.00 in pre-market trading after declining 6% on Friday.
- Inpixon INPX rose 81% to $1.38 in pre-market trading after jumping 12% on Thursday.
- COMSovereign Holding Corp. COMS rose 79.7% to $2.84 in pre-market trading after surging over 28% on Friday.
- Creatd, Inc. CRTD shares rose 69.5% to $7.00 in pre-market trading after jumping 41% on Friday.
- SG Blocks, Inc. SGBX rose 39% to $6.67 in pre-market trading. SG Blocks shares jumped 42% on Friday as traders circulated a report indicating Donald Trump Jr. in 2012 entered a two-year consulting agreement with the company.
- Benessere Capital Acquisition Corp. BENE rose 36.7% to $15.99 in pre-market trading after climbing over 15% on Friday.
- Cemtrex, Inc. CETX rose 28.2% to $1.50 in pre-market trading after gaining over 13% on Friday.
- Color Star Technology Co., Ltd. CSCW rose 25% to $0.7368 in pre-market trading after gaining over 14% on Friday.
- IZEA Worldwide, Inc. IZEA shares rose 20% to $2.69 in pre-market trading after gaining over 16% on Friday. IZEA Worldwide recently won three new influencer marketing contracts from a Fortune 100 media company so far in October.
- Sharecare, Inc. SHCR rose 18% to $8.38 in pre-market trading. Sharecare recently appointed Evan Smith to senior vice president of finance and investor relations.
- Greenpro Capital Corp. GRNQ shares rose 15.2% to $0.98 in pre-market trading after dropping more than 10% on Friday.
- Foresight Autonomous Holdings Ltd. FRSX shares rose 13% to $3.73 in pre-market trading after gaining 12% on Friday.
- IceCure Medical Ltd ICCM rose 11.4% to $7.22 in pre-market trading. IceCure Medical recently reported updated regulatory strategy in China for the IceSense3® system to treat cancerous tumors with cryoablation.
- Partner Communications Company Ltd. PTNR rose 10.1% to $4.79 in pre-market trading.
- China Liberal Education Holdings Limited CLEU rose 7.9% to $2.59 in pre-market trading after dropping 7% on Friday.
- Bakkt Holdings, Inc. BKKT rose 6.6% to $9.75 in pre-market trading following a 14% surge on Friday. The company is expected to report Q3 earnings on November 12, 2021.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
Check out these big penny stock gainers and losers
- ERYTECH Pharma S.A. ERYP fell 33.8% to $3.63 in pre-market trading after the company reported results from TRYbeCA-1 Phase 3 trial of eryaspase in patients with second-line advanced pancreatic cancer.
- Yunhong CTI Ltd. CTIB shares fell 13.5% to $2.30 in pre-market trading after jumping around 28% on Friday.
- Pinterest, Inc. PINS shares fell 10.4% to $52.00 in pre-market trading after PayPal Holdings Inc. PYPL said it is not pursuing an acquisition of the company.
- ION Geophysical Corporation IO fell 6.7% to $1.82 in pre-market trading after dropping 14% on Friday. ION Geophysical recently issued Q3 sales guidance above estimates.
- Troika Media Group, Inc. TRKA fell 9% to $1.71 in pre-market trading after climbing around 15% on Friday.
- Camber Energy, Inc. CEI shares fell 6.3% to $1.35 in pre-market trading after dropping over 11% on Friday.
- NextDecade Corporation NEXT fell 6% to $3.14 in pre-market trading.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.