- Mattel Inc MAT and Warner Music Group's WMG Arts Music division are partnering with iHeartMedia Inc IHRT to launch Barbie Radio exclusively on iHeartRadio. The financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
- Barbie Radio will also be launched in iHeartRadio Family, a stand-alone app featuring music, stories, and radio stations for kids.
- Barbie Radio is the first branded radio channel from Mattel. The 24-hour digital radio station stars Barbie as the DJ playing songs from an extensive music catalog.
- Mattel had recently introduced Barbie Music Producer dolls.
- Price Action: MAT shares are trading higher by 0.80% at $19.86 on the last check Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.