- Acer Therapeutics Inc. ACER rose 23.2% to $3.07 in pre-market trading. Acer Therapeutics and Relief Therapeutics reported the FDA acceptance for filing of New Drug Application for ACER-001 to treat urea cycle disorders with PDUFA target action date of June 5, 2022.
- Professional Diversity Network, Inc. IPDN rose 10.1% to $1.52 in pre-market trading after climbing over 8% on Tuesday.
- Gran Tierra Energy Inc. GTE rose 9.8% to $1.06 in pre-market trading after gaining more than 19% on Tuesday.
- Palantir Technologies Inc. PLTR rose 8.8% to $25.26 in pre-market trading after the company announced it won an $823 million contract for Intelligence data fabric and analytics foundation for the Capability Drop 2 program.
- Calyxt, Inc. CLXT rose 4.8% to $3.31 in pre-market trading after the company announced an initiative to 'focus the company on engineering synthetic biology solutions' with the integration of PlantSpring.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
Check out these big penny stock gainers and losers
- Camber Energy, Inc. CEI shares fell 11.7% to $1.35 in pre-market trading. Camber Energy shares tumbled 50% on Tuesday after Kerrisdale Capital issued a short report on the company.
- Marine Petroleum Trust MARPS shares fell 11.1% to $5.45 in pre-market trading after surging more than 20% on Tuesday.
- RISE Education Cayman Ltd REDU shares fell 11% to $0.6588 in pre-market trading after jumping over 17% on Tuesday.
- Paltalk, Inc. PALT fell 9.5% to $7.42 in pre-market trading. Paltalk’s filing showed registration for $50 million mixed securities shelf offering.
- DatChat, Inc. DATS fell 9% to $8.10 in pre-market trading after dipping around 24% on Tuesday.
- Superior Drilling Products, Inc. SDPI fell 8.3% to $1.33 in pre-market trading after dropping more than 22% on Tuesday.
- Biomerica, Inc. BMRA shares fell 6.6% to $5.54 in pre-market trading after gaining over 5% on Tuesday.
- Gogo Inc. GOGO fell 6.1% to $16.10 in pre-market trading. Morgan Stanley downgraded Gogo from Equal-Weight to Underweight and announced a $14 price target.
- AeroCentury Corp. ACY fell 5.6% to $46.56 in pre-market trading after declining over 6% on Tuesday.
- Elite Education Group International Limited EEIQ fell 5.6% to $4.17 in pre-market trading. Elite Education Group shares gained 13% on Tuesday after the company said, as of Sept. 30, 2021, indicators of recruitment, enrollment for its English language program at regional campuses of Miami University of Ohio were better than those for period ended Sept. 30, 2020.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.