- G-III Apparel Group Ltd GIII and Inter Parfums Inc IPAR have entered into a long-term global licensing agreement to create, develop, and distribute fragrances and fragrance-related products under the Donna Karan and DKNY brands.
- G-III Apparel is the parent company of the Donna Karan and DKNY brands.
- Inter Parfums will take on the exclusive license, effective July 1, 2022. The financial terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
- The parties also plan to launch new fragrances under these brands in 2023.
- Price Action: GIII shares closed lower by 5.82% at $28.30 on Thursday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.