- Indaptus Therapeutics, Inc. INDP shares jumped 177.2% to $19.60 after the company announced the United States Patent and Trademark Office has issued a notice of allowance for claims related to the company's platform technology.
- Tyra Biosciences, Inc. TYRA surged 52.8% to $24.62 as the company priced its IPO at $17 per share.
- GreenSky, Inc. GSKY gained 51.7% to $11.79. Goldman Sachs Group Inc GS agreed to acquire specialty lender GreenSky for $2.24 billion.
- G Medical Innovations Holdings Ltd GMVD shares climbed 32.9% to $3.76 after the company reported financial results for the six months ended June 30, 2021. The company’s 1H sales jumped 45.5% year-over-year to $2.925 million.
- 180 Life Sciences Corp. ATNF gained 17.5% to $6.67. Maxim Group initiated coverage on 180 Life Sciences with a Buy rating and announced a price target of $11.
- Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings, Inc. SONN rose 16.6% to $0.6589 after declining around 8% on Tuesday. Sonnet BioTherapeutics, last month, announced successful completion of the discovery phase for its next preclinical pipeline candidate, SON-1410.
- Adagio Therapeutics, Inc. ADGI gained 15.7% to $57.15 after gaining 15% on Tuesday.
- SGOCO Group, Ltd. SGOC rose 15.5% to $6.45.
- W&T Offshore, Inc. WTI surged 15.3% to $3.7350.
- FlexShopper, Inc. FPAY gained 13.8% to $3.16.
- SandRidge Energy, Inc. SD surged 13.5% to $12.27.
- Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ATNM jumped 13.3% to $6.52. Actinium completed enrollment in the pivotal Phase 3 SIERRA trial of Iomab-B.
- SM Energy Company SM surged 12.8% to $22.86. JP Morgan upgraded SM Energy from Neutral to Overweight and announced a $27 price target.
- Tellurian Inc. TELL gained 12.5% to $3.50.
- Lineage Cell Therapeutics, Inc. LCTX rose 12% to $2.53 after reporting updated interim results from ongoing, 24-patient Phase 1/2a trial of its OpRegen.
- PAR Technology Corporation PAR surged 9.3% to $61.27. PAR Technology priced 0.89 million shares and $235.0 million 1.5% senior convertible notes due 2027 to raise $275.4 million in a concurrent secondary public offering.
- MeaTech 3D Ltd. MITC gained 9% to $5.80. MeaTech Group said it manufactured over half a kilogram of cultivated fat biomass in a single production run.
- Stealth BioTherapeutics Corp MITO rose 8.9% to $1.47 following a 3% gain on Tuesday.
- Athenex, Inc. ATNX shares rose 8.2% to $3.4399 after dropping over 5% on Tuesday.
- IronNet Cybersecurity, Inc. IRNT rose 8% to $25.19 after the company reported Q2 results.
- Kaival Brands Innovations Group, Inc. KAVL shares dipped 43.4% to $2.55 after reporting results for its third quarter.
- Sonim Technologies, Inc. SONM shares fell 30.1% to $0.3654. Sonim reported a 1-for-10 reverse stock split.
- Nuwellis, Inc. NUWE dropped 25.5% to $2.75 after the company priced its 3,483,120 share common stock offering at $2.50 per share.
- DAVIDsTEA Inc. DTEA fell 16.7% to $2.7494 after the company reported an adjusted loss of $0.07 per share for the second quarter, versus a year-ago loss of $0.06 per share. Sales for the three months ended July 31, 2021 fell 18.6% to $18.7 million.
- Hut 8 Mining Corp. HUT fell 15.6% to $8.75 after the company announced a proposed public offering.
- Cyren Ltd. CYRN fell 13.7% to $0.6351 after jumping over 26% on Tuesday. The company recently announced it teamed with TD SYNNEX to distribute next gen anti-phishing solution in North America.
- Communications Systems, Inc. JCS dropped 13.5% to $8.14. Communications Systems reported updated $32 million equity financing to close concurrently with CSI-Pineapple merger.
- Melco Resorts & Entertainment Limited MLCO fell 13.1% to $10.38 after declining around 6% on Tuesday.
- Burcon NutraScience Corporation BRCN dropped 12.3% to $2.06.
- NanoViricides, Inc. NNVC fell 12.2% to $4.2465. Nanoviricides shares gained over 18% on Tuesday after the company announced it completed the process of licensing the human Coronavirus field for drug development and commercialization from TheraCour Pharma, Inc.
- The OLB Group, Inc. OLB fell 11.8% to $4.77. OLB Group Subsidiary DMint recently ordered first batch of miners for cryptocurrency.
- CPI Card Group Inc. PMTS dropped 11.7% to $34.18. CPI Card Group said the company may offer from time to time, up to $150 million of shares of common stock.
- eFFECTOR Therapeutics, Inc. EFTR dipped 11.6% to $18.35 after declining 22% in the previous session.
- BTCS Inc. BTCS fell 9.9% to $8.02. BTCS started trading on The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC yesterday.
- Greenidge Generation Holdings Inc. GREE shares fell 9% to $50.98. Greenidge Generation closed merger with Support.com as of Tuesday.
- Calliditas Therapeutics AB CALT fell 8.7% to $22.36. Calliditas Therapeutics said the FDA has extended PDUFA goal date for nefecon.
- Avalo Therapeutics, Inc. AVTX shares fell 8% to $2.3550 after the company priced its 12.5 million share public offering of common stock at $2.20 per share.
- Wynn Resorts, Limited WYNN fell 8% to $84.88 after tumbling over 10% on Tuesday. Wells Fargo initiated coverage on Wynn Resorts with an Equal-Weight rating and announced a price target of $112.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.