- OrthoPediatrics Corp KIDS entered into a distribution agreement with SeaSpine Holdings Corporation SPNE for the 7D Surgical FLASH Navigation platform.
- Under the 5-year exclusive agreement, OrthoPediatrics will distribute the platform for pediatric application.
- The 7D FLASH Navigation System is an image guidance system that utilizes a novel and proprietary camera-based technology and machine-vision algorithms.
- The system uses only visible light, reducing radiation exposure by eliminating intra-operative computed tomography and fluoroscopy for registration purposes, both commonly used with other technologies.
- Price Action: SPNE shares closed 4% lower at $16.34, and KIDS stock closed 1.30% higher at $69.35 on Thursday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.