- Regencell Bioscience Holdings Limited RGC rose 40.1% to $21.43 in pre-market trading after gaining over 11% on Tuesday. Regencell Bioscience recently reported partial exercise of underwriter’s over-allotment option.
- Locust Walk Acquisition Corp. LWAC rose 26.9% to $11.12 in pre-market trading. Locust Walk Acquisition’s stockholders approved a business combination with eFFECTOR Therapeutics to create next-generation oncology company developing new class of cancer therapies.
- Universal Security Instruments, Inc. UUU shares rose 22.1% to $7.20 in pre-market trading after gaining more than 9% on Tuesday. Universal Security Instruments, last week, reported first-quarter sales growth of 58.7% year-over-year to $4.67 million, reflecting increased sales to large national retailers.
- Baudax Bio, Inc. BXRX shares rose 19.3% to $0.7683 in pre-market trading. Baudax Bio shares jumped around 23% on Tuesday after the company CFO Richard Casten reported the purchase of 50,000 shares at an average price of $0.51 per share in a Form 4 filing on Monday.
- Camber Energy, Inc. CEI rose 14.1% to $0.4451 in pre-market trading. Camber Energy's Viking Energy Group subsidiary entered into exclusive intellectual property license agreement with ESG Clean Energy.
- ClearOne, Inc. CLRO rose 13.1% to $3.53 in pre-market trading after gaining over 12% on Tuesday. ClearOne, earlier during the month, posted a Q2 loss of $0.08 per share.
- Aileron Therapeutics, Inc. ALRN rose 12.6% to $1.34 in pre-market trading after gaining over 6% on Tuesday. Aileron Therapeutics recently posted a Q2 loss of $0.06 per share.
- OneSmart International Education Group Limited ONE shares rose 8.6% to $0.6145 in pre-market trading after jumping around 11% on Tuesday.
- Express, Inc. EXPR shares rose 8.1% to $7.85 in pre-market trading ahead of quarterly earnings.
- Acasti Pharma Inc. ACST rose 6.3% to $0.4835 in pre-market trading. Acasti Pharma recently announced its operating and financial results for the first quarter of fiscal 2022 ended June 30, 2021.
- Xeris Pharmaceuticals, Inc. XERS shares rose 5.6% to $2.82 in pre-market trading. Xeris Pharmaceuticals recently announced FDA approval of its New Drug Application for Gvoke for the treatment of severe hypoglycemia.
- Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc. STAF rose 5% to $1.91 in pre-market trading. Staffing 360 Solutions reported closing of $2.8 million registered direct offering of common stock priced at a premium to market.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Cassava Sciences, Inc. SAVA fell 20.4% to $93.77 in pre-market trading. On Tuesday, Cassava Sciences announced an agreement with the FDA under a Special Protocol Assessment (SPA) for both of its pivotal Phase 3 trials for oral simufilam in treating Alzheimer's disease.
- FSD Pharma Inc. HUGE fell 11.1% to $1.53 in pre-market trading after the company announced it intends to terminate the Phase 2 clinical trial of ultra-micronized palmitoylethanolamide, or FSD-201, for use in treating COVID-19.
- Nordstrom, Inc. JWN fell 7.7% to $34.89 in pre-market trading. Nordstrom, reported upbeat earnings for its second quarter and also boosted its annual revenue guidance. However, the company’s quarterly revenue slipped 6% compared to pre-pandemic levels.
- Calyxt, Inc. CLXT shares fell 7.1% to $3.67 in pre-market trading after jumping 16% on Tuesday. The company, earlier during the month, posted upbeat quarterly results.
- RISE Education Cayman Ltd REDU fell 5.5% to $0.9450 in pre-market trading after climbing 15% on Tuesday.
- GeoVax Labs, Inc. GOVX shares fell 5.3% to $5.67 in pre-market trading after gaining 7% on Tuesday. Geovax Labs, last week, announced it presented COVID-19 vaccine data at the European Society of Medicine General Assembly.
- BIT Mining Limited BTCM fell 5.2% to $7.77 in pre-market trading. The company, last week, reported a narrower quarterly loss.
- OrganiGram Holdings Inc.. OGI fell 5% to $2.52 in pre-market trading after gaining over 4% on Tuesday.
- Urban Outfitters, Inc. URBN shares fell 4.1% to $39.06 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q2 earnings results.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.