- BIOLASE, Inc. BIOL shares rose 32.9% to $0.839 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q2 sales. The company said it continues to experience demand for dental lasers and it sees Q3 revenue to be "significantly above" last year's Q3.
- Boxlight Corporation BOXL rose 27.5% to $2.46 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q2 results.
- Bit Brother Limited BTB shares rose 19.8% to $1.39 in pre-market trading after gaining over 11% on Thursday.
- Sphere 3D Corp. ANY shares rose 15.6% to $4.53 in pre-market trading after declining over 4% on Thursday. The company last week announced an agreement to acquire exclusive rights for the assignment of cryptocurrency mining assets and is gaining today amid strength in cryptocurrencies.
- Romeo Power, Inc. RMO rose 12.5% to $7.76 in pre-market trading after the company signed a long-term supply agreement with LG Energy Solution, Ltd. to provide lithium-ion battery cells.
- ZipRecruiter, Inc. ZIP rose 11.6% to $32.40 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q2 sales results and issued strong Q3 sales guidance. The company also raised FY21 guidance.
- Origin Materials, Inc. ORGN shares rose 11.1% to $7.50 in pre-market trading after the company swung to a profit in the second quarter.
- Pilgrim's Pride Corporation PPC rose 11.1% to $25.19 in pre-market trading. Brazil’s JBS SA proposed to acquire the remaining common shares in Pilgrim's Pride in order to delist the company, Reuters reported.
- BIT Mining Limited BTCM rose 9.5% to $8.45 in pre-market trading after dropping 11% on Thursday. The company is scheduled to release Q2 results on August 17, 2021.
- Baudax Bio, Inc. BXRX rose 8.6% to $0.5980 in pre-market trading. The company, last week, reported downbeat quarterly results.
- PolarityTE, Inc. PTE rose 8.3% to $0.90 in pre-market trading after the company reported a narrower-than-expected Q2 loss.
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. CODX shares rose 8.1% to $10.45 in pre-market trading after the company reported upbeat results for its second quarter.
- Hut 8 Mining Corp. HUT rose 6.1% to $6.97 in pre-market trading. Hut 8 Mining shares fell 7% on Thursday following Q2 results.
- Geron Corporation GERN rose 5.7% to $1.30 in pre-market trading. Geron is expected to report Q2 results on August 16, 2021.
- Rocket Companies, Inc. RKT shares rose 5.6% to $18.45 in pre-market trading after reporting its second-quarter financial results.
- Bitfarms Ltd. BITF rose 5.5% to $6.87 in pre-market trading after dropping 8% on Thursday. The company said it will report its Q2 financial results on Monday, August 16, 2021.
- The Walt Disney Company DIS rose 5% to $188.25 in pre-market trading after the company reported upbeat results for its third quarter on Thursday. The company said Disney+ paid subscribers increased to 116 million from 57.5 million in the year-ago period and up from the 103.6 million reported in the second quarter.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- ContextLogic Inc. WISH shares fell 18.9% to $7.63 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected Q2 sales results.
- Phunware, Inc. PHUN shares fell 13.7% to $0.94 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected Q2 results.
- Cricut, Inc. CRCT fell 11% to $30.72 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q2 earnings results.
- Powerbridge Technologies Co., Ltd. PBTS fell 8.6% to $1.92 in pre-market trading. Powerbridge Technologies shares jumped over 65% on Thursday after the company announced it is expanding its blockchain business to engage in cryptocurrency mining.
- FIGS, Inc. FIGS fell 8.4% to $38.50 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q2 earnings results and issued weak FY21 sales forecast.
- CohBar, Inc. CWBR fell 8.3% to $1.33 in pre-market trading after dropping over 10% on Thursday. CohBar recently reported results from the Phase 1a/1b study of CB4211 under development for NASH and obesity met its primary endpoint.
- SoFi Technologies, Inc. SOFI shares fell 7.7% to $16.12 in pre-market trading after the company reported a wider loss for its second quarter.
- Tattooed Chef, Inc. TTCF fell 6.9% to $18.90 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q2 results.
- ASE Technology Holding Co., Ltd. ASX fell 6.2% to $8.55 in pre-market trading. ASE Technology recently reported its unaudited consolidated net revenues for July 2021.
- HC2 Holdings, Inc. HCHC shares fell 5% to $3.65 in pre-market trading. The company, last week, reported a loss for its second quarter.
- DoorDash, Inc. DASH fell 4.9% to $178.93 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q2 earnings results.
- The Beachbody Company, Inc. BODY shares fell 4.6% to $7.71 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q2 net loss of $12.4 million, versus $10 million in the same quarter last year. The company also issued FY21 sales guidance below estimates..
- Airbnb, Inc. ABNB fell 4.1% to $145.00 in pre-market trading. Airbnb reported better-than-expected results for its second quarter on Thursday. However, the company warned, "In the near term, we anticipate that the impact of Covid-19 and the introduction and spread of new variants of the virus, including the delta variant, will continue to affect overall travel behavior, including how often and when guests book and cancel."
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.