- Powerbridge Technologies Co., Ltd. PBTS jumped 64.2% to $2.0850 after the company announced it is expanding its blockchain business to engage in cryptocurrency mining.
- IEC Electronics Corp. IEC shares jumped 46.5% to $15.26 after the company reported a merger deal with Creation Technologies for $15.35 per share in cash. The company also released Q3 results.
- The ExOne Company XONE gained 40.4% to $24.26 after Desktop Metal announced it will acquire ExOne. The ExOne also reported better-than-expected Q2 sales results.
- AeroCentury Corp. ACY surged 22% to $30.50 after jumping 46% on Wednesday.
- Xenetic Biosciences, Inc. XBIO shares gained 21% to $3.9201 after dipping around 18% on Wednesday.
- KnowBe4, Inc. KNBE gained 20% to $25.25 as the company priced 10.4 million shares offered by certain selling stockholders at $20.75 per share to raise $216.44 million in an upsized secondary offering.
- NanoVibronix, Inc. NAOV surged 19.9% to $2.7700. The company recently received registration approval for Painshield from Australia's Therapeutic Goods Admin.
- PureCycle Technologies, Inc. PCT jumped 19.1% to $16.98 after reporting Q2 results. The company also signed memorandum of understanding (MOU) with SK Global Chemical to open ultra-pure recycling plant in South Korea.
- Conifer Holdings, Inc. CNFR shares rose 17.6% to $3.34 after the company reported better-than-expected Q2 sales.
- OncoCyte Corporation OCX gained 16.1% to $4.7270. OncoCyte recently reported wider-than-expected Q2 loss.
- Palantir Technologies Inc. PLTR rose 13% to $25.26 after the company reported better-than-expected Q2 results and issued Q3 sales guidance above estimates. The company also raised FY21 adjusted free cash flow guidance.
- Doximity, Inc. DOCS surged 12.3% to $78.97 on continued strength after the company reported better-than-expected Q1 earnings results and issued Q2 and FY21 sales guidance.
- Hims & Hers Health, Inc. HIMS shares rose 12.3% to $8.50 after the company reported better-than-expected Q2 results and issued strong Q3 2021 revenue guidance.
- Opendoor Technologies Inc. OPEN climbed 11.5% to $16.17 after the company reported better-than-expected Q2 results. The company sold 3,481 homes in the second quarter, up 41% from the first quarter.
- Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. MGIC gained 11% to $19.26 after the company reported a rise in Q2 earnings and sales. The company also raised FY21 sales forecast.
- SkyWater Technology, Inc. SKYT shares jumped 10.8% to $23.40.
- Nano-X Imaging Ltd. NNOX gained 10.1% to $28.81. Nano-X Imaging recently announced a merger agreement with Zebra Medical Vision Ltd, an artificial medical intelligence (AI) developer, for $100 million upfront and up to another $100 million tied to the achievement of specific milestones.
- Aemetis, Inc. AMTX shares jumped 9.7% to $10.32 following strong quarterly results.
- Agrify Corporation AGFY gained 8.1% to $26.98.
- Aegon N.V. AEG rose 7.9% to $4.92 after reporting Q2 results.
- Clover Health Investments, Corp. CLOV shares rose 7.3% to $8.72 after the company reported better-than-expected Q2 sales and issued Sstrong FY21 sales guidance.
- Sonos, Inc. SONO rose 6.6% to $37.06 after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 results.
- Xeris Pharmaceuticals, Inc. XERS rose 4.5% to $2.45 after the company reported FDA acceptance of its IND application for XeriSol levothyroxine for the treatment of hypothyroidism.
- MedAvail Holdings, Inc MDVL shares dipped 51.1% to $3.67 after the company reported a wider-than-expected Q2 loss.
- LifeStance Health Group, Inc. LFST dropped 48.3% to $11.31 after the company reported Q2 earnings results.
- GoHealth, Inc. GOCO fell 38.3% to $5.06 after the company reported a wider-than-expected Q2 loss. Evercore ISI Group and Credit Suisse downgraded the stock.
- ABVC BioPharma, Inc. ABVC dipped 29.8% to $2.5120 after the company reported Q2 earnings results.
- Audioeye Inc AEYE shares fell 26.7% to $9.62 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q2 sales results and issued weak Q3 sales guidance.
- Trean Insurance Group, Inc. TIG dropped 26.3% to $10.24 following Q2 results. William Blair downgraded Trean Insurance Group from Outperform to Market Perform.
- Digital Brands Group, Inc. DBGI tumbled 24% to $3.6491 after the company warned it expects Q3 results will experience similar, although less adverse impacts by factors which affected Q1 and Q2.
- Laird Superfood, Inc. LSF dropped 23.6% to $18.83 following weak quarterly results. Laird Superfood announced its President and Chief Executive Officer Paul Hodge will step down once a successor is named.
- VYNE Therapeutics Inc. VYNE declined 23.3% to $2.2150 after the company announced Q2 earnings results. The company also announced licensing of BET inhibitor platform for immunoinflammatory conditions with In4Derm.
- InfuSystem Holdings Inc. INFU fell 21.8% to $14.98 following downbeat quarterly results.
- Finance Of America Companies Inc. FOA fell 20.3% to $5.35 following weak quarterly earnings.
- 1stdibs.Com, Inc. DIBS dropped 20.3% to $13.95. 1Stdibs.Com reported second-quarter FY21 sales growth of 29.1% year-on-year, to $24.7 million.
- Atlas Technical Consultants, Inc. ATCX dipped 19.4% to $11.67.
- Energy Focus, Inc. EFOI dropped 18.1% to $2.95 after reporting a wider quarterly loss.
- GrowGeneration Corp. GRWG fell 18% to $35.31 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q2 EPS results.
- Vroom, Inc. VRM fell 16.7% to $31.62 following Q2 results.
- CohBar, Inc. CWBR fell 16.3% to $1.3550. CohBar shares jumped over 25% on Wednesday after the company reported results from the Phase 1a/1b study of CB4211 under development for NASH and obesity met its primary endpoint.
- Revolution Medicines, Inc. RVMD dropped 16.1% to $22.56 following downbeat Q2 results.
- Root, Inc. ROOT dipped 15.7% to $5.79 following wider-than-expected Q2 loss.
- Rackspace Technology, Inc. RXT shares fell 15.3% to $14.13 after the company reported Q2 results and issued weak Q3 guidance.
- SelectQuote, Inc. SLQT dropped 15% to $14.70.
- PLAYSTUDIOS, Inc. MYPS dipped 14.8% to $4.90 after the company swung to a Q2 loss.
- Marqeta, Inc. MQ fell 14% to $25.85 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q2 EPS results.
- Good Times Restaurants Inc. GTIM shares fell 11.9% to $4.30. Good Times Restaurants shares gained over 8% on Wednesday after the company reported third-quarter FY21 sales growth of 39.4% year-on-year, to $33.95 million.
- Fisker Inc. FSR fell 10% to $16.46 after the company reported a $600 million green convertible notes offering.
- KE Holdings Inc. BEKE fell 9.2% to $18.06 after the company reported Q2 results.
- Matterport, Inc. MTTR fell 9% to $14.18 after the company posted a wider Q2 loss.
- Joby Aviation Inc JOBY fell 9% to $12.20 after jumping over 33% on Wednesday.
- Zomedica Corp. ZOM fell 8.9% to $0.5130 after the company reported results for its second quarter.
- Proterra Inc. PTRA fell 7.6% to $11.11 after reporting a Q2 loss.
- Coupang, Inc. CPNG shares fell 6.7% to $34.73 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q2 results.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.