- Telefonaktiebolaget L M Ericsson ERIC won a 3% share in a joint 5G radio contract from China Telecom Corp Ltd CHJHF and China Unicom (Hong Kong) LtdCHUFF, Reuters reports.
- Interestingly, Nokia Oyj NOK did not win share.
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd and ZTE Corp were likely to have cornered a significant share of the contracts, followed by state-owned Datang Telecom.
- Ericsson previously expressed concerns over losing 5G market share in China.
- Price action: ERIC shares traded higher by 1.26% at $11.68 on the last check Monday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.