- Toughbuilt Industries Inc TBLT shares rose 61% to $1.16 in pre-market trading after the company reported 1H sales through Amazon of $5.48 million, up 118% year over year.
- Carver Bancorp Inc CARV shares rose 39.1% to $30.45 in pre-market trading after jumping around 107% on Thursday.
- ReShape Lifesciences Inc RSLS rose 21% to $6.16 in pre-market trading after jumping around 24% on Thursday. The company recently highlightsed completion of lap-band manufacturing transition to Massachusetts-based manufacturer.
- LightPath Technologies, Inc. LPTH shares rose 14.2% to $2.65 in pre-market trading after the company announced it was awarded the renewal of a multiyear supply agreement valued above $2.4 million.
- Orbsat Corp OSAT shares rose 13.5% to $8.00 in pre-market trading after declining around 6% on Thursday.
- Aehr Test Systems AEHR shares rose 11.3% to $2.64 in pre-market trading after the company said it received a $2.9 million follow-on order for a FOX-XP™ Wafer Level Test and Burn-in system and multiple WaferPak™ Contactors for production test.
- TherapeuticsMD Inc TXMD rose 10.7% to $1.24 in pre-market trading.
- PubMatic Inc PUBM rose 10.1% to $38.45 in pre-market trading.
- Recon Technology, Ltd. RCON rose 8.4% to $3.72 in pre-market trading. Recon Technology’s Subsidiary FGS recently signed a cooperation agreement with Gao Deng.
- Gores Guggenheim Inc GGPI shares rose 7.5% to $11.00 in pre-market trading. Polestar, an electric vehicle brand from Volvo AB and Geely Automobile Holdings, is exploring a SPAC deal that could value the company at $25 billion. The company is in talks with Gores Guggenheim.
- Ibio Inc IBIO rose 6.5% to $1.48 in pre-market trading after the company reported it established a new oncology drug pipeline with 3 new antibody programs.
- Sonim Technologies Inc SONM rose 6.1% to $0.47 in pre-market trading after declining 5% on Thursday.
- Exela Technologies Inc XELA rose 5% to $2.94 in pre-market trading after dropping around 15% on Thursday. Exela Technologies recently entered into an additional $150 million at-the-market (ATM) equity program.
- Galapagos ADR GLPG rose 4.6% to $69.28 in pre-market trading. Galapagos, last month reported the departure of its Chief Scientific Officer Piet Wigerinck.
- BioNTech SE - ADR BNTX rose 3.4% to $215.00 in pre-market trading. Pfizer and BioNTech started designing version of COVID-19 vaccine specifically to combat Delta variant.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Nova Lifestyle Inc NVFY fell 23.1% to $5.00 in pre-market trading after jumping over 71% on Thursday.
- UTime Ltd UTME fell 14.6% to $11.00 in pre-market trading. UTime shares jumped 43% on Thursday on abnormally high volume.
- Xtant Medical Holdings Inc XTNT shares fell 12.4% to $1.62 in pre-market trading. Shares of Xtant Medical gained 23% on Thursday on below-average volume.
- Data Storage Corp DTST fell 11.6% to $8.83 in pre-market trading.
- LM Funding America Inc LMFA fell 11.4% to $5.01 in pre-market trading after surging 42% on Thursday.
- TESSCO Technologies, Inc. TESS shares fell 11.2% to $6.02 in pre-market trading. Tessco Technologies shares gained around 18% on Thursday after the company issued Q1 sales guidance above estimates.
- Creatd Inc CRTD shares fell 9.2% to $3.94 in pre-market trading. Creatd shares surged 39% on Thursday after a trader on social media noted high short interest in the stock.
- Aerpio Pharmaceuticals Inc ARPO shares fell 9% to $2.54 in pre-market trading. Aerpio Pharmaceuticals shares gained 63% on Thursday after HC Wainwright & Co. upgraded the company's stock from Neutral to Buy and announced a $22price target.
- Alterity Therapeutics Ltd ATHE fell 6.4% to $1.89 in pre-market trading after climbing 28% on Thursday. The company's Australian-listed stock recently filed for a proposed offering of shares.
- Crexendo Inc CXDO fell 6.4% to $5.89 in pre-market trading after declining 4% on Thursday.
- Grindrod Shipping Holdings Ltd GRIN fell 5.8% to $ $11.68 in pre-market trading after gaining 9% on Thursday.
- Pop Culture Group Co Ltd CPOP fell 5.5% to $18.53 in pre-market trading. Pop Culture Group shares fell over 25% on Thursday on continued post-IPO volatility.
- Waitr Holdings Inc WTRH fell 5.3% to $1.61 in pre-market trading.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.