- WCG Clinical Inc WCGC, a clinical trial solutions company backed by Singapore's sovereign wealth fund GIC, filed for an initial public offering in the U.S. on Thursday to trade on NASDAQ under the "WCGC" symbol.
- Private equity firms Arsenal Capital Partners and Leonard Green & Partners LP are also investors in the firm, which helps clients reduce the time and cost of enrolling patients in clinical trials.
- Launched back in 2012, WCG Clinical Services claims to have supported around 90% of global clinical trials that took place over the last two years, providing services like study planning, patient engagement, and ethical review.
- The team participated in more than 723 Covid-19 trials, according to CEO Donald Deieso.
- "We firmly believe that we must have the clinical insight to develop, the courage to advance, and the persistence to transform a change-resistant industry while never compromising the highest level of ethical standards," Deieso said in the S-1.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.