- Athenex, Inc. ATNX shares rose 46.6% to $5.44 in pre-market trading after the company announced it acquired Kuur Therapeutics.
- iBio, Inc. IBIO rose 29.5% to $1.67 in pre-market trading after the company announced it successfully resolved its lawsuit with Fraunhofer USA.
- Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation BGFV rose 21.8% to $23.23 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q1 results and also issued strong Q2 EPS guidance.
- BioLineRx Ltd. BLRX rose 17.2% to $5.72 in pre-market trading. BioLineRx shares climbed 53% on Tuesday after the company announced positive top-line results from the GENESIS Phase 3 trial evaluating its lead clinical candidate, Motixafortide, in combination with granulocyte colony stimulating factor, the standard-of-care, for hematopoietic stem-cell mobilization for autologous bone marrow transplantation in multiple myeloma patients.
- DAVIDsTEA Inc. DTEA shares rose 15% to $3.70 in pre-market trading after the company announced it will seek court authorization for Companies' Creditors Arrangement Act.
- GBS Inc. GBS rose 12.6% to $4.39 in pre-market trading after dropping 18% on Tuesday.
- Savara Inc. SVRA rose 10.6% to $1.88 in pre-market trading after dropping 4% on Tuesday.
- Aurora Mobile Limited JG shares rose 9.4% to $3.60 in pre-market trading.
- American Shared Hospital Services AMS rose 8.1% to $2.94 in pre-market trading after dropping over 27% on Tuesday.
- Xcel Brands, Inc. XELB rose 7.8% to $1.80 in pre-market trading after dropping 5% on Tuesday.
- Alteryx, Inc. AYX shares rose 7.5% to $82.10 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q1 results.
- Match Group, Inc. MTCH rose 7.2% to $148.93 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q1 sales and issued strong Q2 sales guidance.
- Pioneer Bancorp, Inc. PBFS rose 7.1% to $12.80 in pre-market trading.
- Ashford Hospitality Trust, Inc. AHT rose 6.6% to $3.21 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q1 results.
- Caesars Entertainment, Inc. CZR rose 6.6% to $101.90 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q1 earnings results.
- Lyft, Inc. LYFT rose 6.4% to $59.80 in pre-market trading following strong quarterly results.
- Activision Blizzard, Inc. ATVI rose 5.1% to $93.19 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q1 earnings results and issued Q2 guidance.
- T-Mobile US, Inc. TMUS rose 3.2% to $132.60 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q1 results. The company also raised FY21 guidance.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Esperion Therapeutics, Inc. ESPR fell 26.8% to $18.75 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected Q1 results. Stifel downgraded Esperion Therapeutics from Buy to Hold and lowered the price target from $37 to $20.
- Cocrystal Pharma, Inc. COCP shares fell 25.2% to $1.60 in pre-market trading after the company entered into an underwriting agreement with H.C. Wainwright & Co LLC, under which the underwriter has agreed to purchase 26 million shares at $1.54 per share..
- Intrusion Inc. INTZ fell 22.2% to $11.20 in pre-market trading after reporting downbeat quarterly results.
- SemiLEDs Corporation LEDS fell 21.2% to $4.68 in pre-market trading after jumping 58% on Tuesday.
- Mercury Systems, Inc. MRCY fell 17.6% to $57.85 in pre-market trading after reporting Q3 results.
- Brooklyn ImmunoTherapeutics, Inc. BTX fell 11.7% to $48.65 in pre-market trading. Last week, Brooklyn ImmunoTherapeutics filed a Form 8-K showing that it entered into a purchase agreement with Lincoln Park Capital on Apr. 26 in which the company can sell up to $20 million of common shares to the Chicago-based investment group and asset management firm. Additionally, Nicholas J Singer disclosed that he took a 9%-plus stake in the company in a 13G filing on Friday.
- Image Sensing Systems, Inc. ISNS fell 10.7% to $7.68 in pre-market trading. Image Sensing Systems dropped 24% on Tuesday following Q1 results..
- Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation ADMP fell 9.4% to $0.9696 in pre-market trading after surging 40% on Tuesday.
- Precipio, Inc. PRPO shares fell 7.2% to $4.87 in pre-market trading. Recently, the company successfully launched its COVID-19 rapid antibody test that tests for both IgG & IgM antibodies.
- Shineco, Inc. TYHT fell 6.4% to $15.20 in pre-market trading. Shineco shares jumped over 35% on Tuesday after the company earlier announced the acquisition of 51% interest in Mayah Biological Holdings.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.