Thursday's morning session saw 7 companies set new 52-week lows.
- The largest company by market cap to hit a new 52-week low was Cia Paranaense De Energia ELP.
- Home Federal Bancorp HFBL was the smallest firm on a market cap basis to set a new 52-week low.
- Sherwin-Williams SHW's stock dropped the most, trading down 66.72% to reach a new 52-week low.
Stocks that set new 52-week lows during the first half-hour of trading on Thursday are as follows:
- Cia Paranaense De Energia ELP shares fell to $1.13 on Thursday, setting a new 52-week low with a shift of down 11.33%.
- Sherwin-Williams SHW stock achieved a new 52-week low on Thursday morning, hitting $245.05 and moving down 66.72%.
- Puyi PUYI shares reached a new 52-week low of $4.59 on Thursday morning, moving up 0.21%.
- Genie Energy GNE shares hit a yearly low of $6.35. The stock was up 0.41% on the session.
- Metacrine MTCR shares reached a new 52-week low of $6.01 on Thursday morning, moving down 1.45%.
- MMA Capital Holdings MMAC shares set a new 52-week low of $18.50. The stock traded down 10.08%.
- Home Federal Bancorp HFBL stock set a new 52-week low of $16.51 on Thursday, moving down 46.31%.
As other companies hit new 52-week lows, Benzinga will keep traders updated. Stay with us for further analysis on these and other companies.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.