- Zoom Video Communications ZM shares are trading higher after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 EPS and sales results and issued Q1 & FY21 EPS guidance above estimates.
- Nielsen NLSN shares are trading higher after the company, and Roku, announced a strategic alliance. Roku entered into an agreement to acquire Nielsen's Advanced Video Advertising business.
- Parsons PSN shares are trading higher after the company announced it was awarded a $2 billion ceiling Air Force Base modernization contract.
- Inuvo INUV shares are trading higher after the company announced it entered into a Google Services Agreement to utilize Google’s WebSearch Service and AdSense For Search on approved websites.
- Inseego INSG shares are trading lower after the company reported Q4 earnings results.
- FibroGen FGEN shares are trading lower after the company reported Q4 earnings results and provided a regulatory update on Roxadustat.
- Travere Therapeutics TVTX shares are trading lower after the company reported Q4 EPS of $(2.37), down from $(0.70) year over year. The company also reported worse-than-expected Q4 sales results.
- Switch SWCH shares are trading lower after the company reported inline Q4 EPS results and worse-than-expected Q4 sales results.
- Sarepta Therapeutics SRPT shares are trading lower after the company reported worse-than-expected Q4 EPS and sales results.
- Parsons AI shares are trading higher after the company announced it was awarded a $2 billion ceiling Air Force Base modernization contract.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.