- Garmin Ltd (NASDAQ: GRMN) unveiled its smallest smartwatch, Lily, with health and wellness monitoring features aimed towards women.
- The smartwatch is available in two models, Classic and Sport, priced at $249.99 and $199.99, respectively.
- The chic smartwatches come with a 34mm watch case, T-bar lug style, delicately patterned lens, and multiple color options rendering it a fashionable alternative to conventional smartwatches.
- "Lily is truly a first-of-its-kind smartwatch: feminine, sophisticated, and rooted in fashion with important health and fitness features," said Garmin VP Susan Lyman.
- Recently, smartphone maker OnePlus said that it would launch its first smartwatch in early 2021.
- Samsung Electronics Co Ltd SSNLF also continues to bet big on health tracking and wearable technologies.
- Price Action: Garmin shares remain unchanged at $121.41 on the last check Wednesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.