Before 10 a.m. ET Monday, 13 stocks made new 52-week lows.
- The largest company by market cap to set a new 52-week low was China Mobile CHL.
- Timber Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Common Stock TMBR was the smallest firm by market cap to set a new 52-week low.
- Histogen HSTO saw the most downward movement, as shares plummetted 6.56% to hit a new 52-week low.
The following stocks achieved new 52-week lows during the first half-hour of trading on Monday:
- China Mobile CHL stock broke to a new 52-week low of $28.03 on Monday. Shares of the company traded down 3.51%.
- Brookfield Renewable BEP shares were up 0.5% for the day, having made a 52-week low of $38.48.
- CI Financial CIXX stock hit a yearly low of $12.59. The stock was down 1.44% for the day.
- EchoStar SATS stock dropped to a yearly low on Monday of $19.90. Shares traded down 0.69%.
- Intercept Pharmaceuticals ICPT shares set a new 52-week low of $26.58. The stock traded down 5.11%.
- Cortexyme CRTX shares set a new 52-week low of $27.07. The stock traded down 0.7%.
- SFL Corp SFL stock hit a new 52-week low of $5.91. The stock was down 3.37% on the session.
- Qutoutiao QTT shares hit a yearly low of $2.00. The stock was down 5.68% on the session.
- CooTek (Cayman) CTK stock achieved a new 52-week low on Monday morning, hitting $2.89 and moving down 2.91%.
- Fusion Fuel Green HTOO shares reached a new 52-week low of $15.27 on Monday morning, moving down 1.92%.
- Histogen HSTO stock hit a new 52-week low of $1.11. The stock was down 6.56% on the session.
- Destination XL Group DXLG shares were down 5.02% for the day, having made a 52-week low of $0.21.
- Timber Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Common Stock TMBR stock hit a new 52-week low of $0.73. The stock was down 4.45% on the session.
Benzinga will continue to keep market participants updated about these equities going forward. Stay tuned.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.