- Recon Technology, Ltd. RCON rose 93.4% to $2.79 in pre-market trading after climbing 6% on Tuesday.
- Cinedigm Corp. CIDM rose 46.9% to $1.26 in pre-market trading. Cinedigm shares jumped around 25% on Tuesday after the company announced a partnership with Spherex to expand its international content distribution capabilities.
- Usio, Inc. USIO shares rose 44.8% to $2.65 in pre-market trading after the company announced it signed a Letter of Intent to acquire the assets of Information Management Solutions.
- Rocket Pharmaceuticals Inc RCKT rose 33.2% to $42.65 in pre-market trading after the company reported preliminary data from its open-label, Phase 1 clinical trial of RP-A501.
- QuantumScape Corporation QS shares rose 30% to $75.25 in pre-market trading. QuantumScape shares climbed 31% on Tuesday after the company released performance data for its solid-state battery technology.
- Ashford Hospitality Trust, Inc. AHT rose 21% to $3.80 in pre-market trading after climbing 15% on Tuesday.
- Pivotal Investment Corporation II PIC rose 19% to $18.70 in pre-market trading after the company announced that its annual meeting of stockholders to consider the previously announced merger agreement with XL Fleet has been set for December 21, 2020 and that the SEC has declared effective its registration statement on Form S-4.
- Vesper Healthcare Acquisition Corp. VSPR rose 14.4% to $11.90 in pre-market trading.
- Kazia Therapeutics Limited KZIA rose 12.2% to $11.38 in pre-market trading after the company disclosed top-line final data from its phase I study of Cantrixil.
- Health Assurance Acquisition Corp. HAACU rose 11.7% to $12.27 in pre-market trading.
- Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc. SRNE rose 11.4% to $8.80 in pre-market trading after the company received CLIA Licensure from the State of California allowing for testing of clinical samples.
- Novan, Inc. NOVN rose 11.4% to $0.6460 in pre-market trading after declining over 5% on Tuesday. Novan was recently granted U.S. patent titled 'Combinations and methods for the treatment and/or prevention of fungal infections.'
- Arlington Asset Investment Corp. AAIC rose 8.4% to $4.12 in pre-market trading.
- TransEnterix, Inc. TRXC rose 8.2% to $0.7698 in pre-market trading after jumping around 25% on Tuesday. TransEnterix, last month, reported a Q3 loss.
- Tattooed Chef, Inc. TTCF rose 8.2% to $18.28 in pre-market trading as the company reported expansion of its product range with meat alternatives.
- Vera Bradley, Inc. VRA rose 8% to $9.07 in pre-market trading.
- Waitr Holdings Inc. WTRH shares rose 7.9% to $4.25 in pre-market trading.
- CureVac N.V. CVAC rose 7.7% to $140.00 in pre-market trading after surging over 13% on Tuesday.
- Verastem, Inc. VSTM shares rose 7.4% to $2.47 in pre-market trading. Verastem Oncology, last week, initiated Phase 2 registration-directed trial of VS-6766 and Defactinib in recurrent low-grade serous ovarian cancer.
- CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust, Inc. CORR rose 6.6% to $9.31 in pre-market trading after surging more than 21% on Tuesday.
- Micro Focus International plc MFGP rose 5.8% to $6.54 in pre-market trading. Micro Focus International, last week, announced a partnership with Amazon.
- Array Technologies, Inc. ARRY rose 5.3% to $38.50 in pre-market trading. Array Technologies, on Tuesday, reported closing of secondary offering of 36,656,250 shares.
- Curis, Inc. CRIS rose 4.6% to $6.85 in pre-market trading after announcing a proposed public offering of common stock. Curis shares jumped 355% on Tuesday after the company announced updated Phase 1 data on its investigational asset CA-4948 in treating acute myeloid leukemia and myelodysplastic syndromes.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Pluristem Therapeutics Inc. PSTI fell 47.7% to $5.99 in pre-market trading after the company announced DMC recommendation following interim analysis of its Phase III CLI study. Based on the review, the DMC concluded that the “CLI study is unlikely to meet the primary endpoint by the time of the final analysis.”
- Atossa Therapeutics, Inc. ATOS fell 37.1% to $0.8990 in pre-market trading after the company reported pricing of $20.0 million underwritten public offering.
- Tricida, Inc. TCDA fell 16% to $6.82 in pre-market trading after the company announced updates on its veverimer development program, regulatory status and new patent extending protection through 2028.
- GameStop Corp. GME shares fell 15.6% to $14.30 in pre-market trading. GameStop reported a narrower-than-expected loss for its third quarter, while sales missed estimates. The company also filed for an offering of up to $100 million of its common stock.
- Talos Energy Inc. TALO shares fell 15.2% to $8.90 in pre-market trading after the company announced a 8.25 million share common stock offering. KeyBanc downgraded Talos Energy from Overweight to Sector Weight.
- Delcath Systems, Inc. DCTH fell 13.4% to $14.20 in pre-market trading after the company reported a common stock offering.
- STMicroelectronics N.V. STM fell 12.2% to $36.52 in pre-market trading.
- Sino-Global Shipping America, Ltd. SINO fell 11.4% to $3.41 in pre-market trading. Sino-Global, on Tuesday, announced a Letter of Intent to acquire 51% of Shenzhen Jiayoubao Mobile Internet Co., Ltd.
- Blonder Tongue Laboratories, Inc. BDR fell 11.4% to $1.55 in pre-market trading after surging over 45% on Tuesday.
- FireEye, Inc. FEYE fell 9.7% to $14.02 in pre-market trading. FireEye revealed in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Tuesday that it was a victim of a cyberattack. The attack targeted the company’s “Red Team" assessment tools, used for testing customer security.
- Phreesia Inc PHR shares fell 9.4% to $47.00 in pre-market trading after the company reported downbeat Q3 earnings. The company also announced a planned CFO transition.
- GreenPower Motor Company Inc. GP fell 8.4% to $20.15 in pre-market trading after gaining around 20% on Tuesday.
- BRP Group Inc BRP fell 8.1% to $29.43 in pre-market trading after the company priced its offering of 8,750,000 shares common stock at $29.50 per share.
- IGM Biosciences, Inc. IGMS shares fell 7.8% to $106.11 in pre-market trading after climbing over 57% on Tuesday. IGM Biosciences recently presented Phase 1 dose-escalation study of IgM-based bispecific antibody IGM-2323 in patients with relapsed/refractory NHL, showing as of the data cut-off date of Oct. 30, of the 14 patients treated in the 0.5, 2.5, 10, 30 and 50/100 mg dose cohorts, nine showed evidence of tumor size reduction and two patients showed partial responses.
- Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc LXRX shares fell 7.7% to $2.84 in pre-market trading. Lexicon Pharmaceuticals shares jumped 78% on Tuesday after Citigroup upgraded the stock from Neutral to Buy and raised its price target from $2.1 to $6 per share.
- HOOKIPA Pharma Inc. HOOK fell 7.6% to $12.60 in pre-market trading after the company reported pricing of public offering of common stock and preferred stock.
- Riot Blockchain, Inc. RIOT fell 7% to $9.18 in pre-market trading after declining 7% on Tuesday.
- Greenland Technologies Holding Corporation GTEC fell 6.7% to $8.30 in pre-market trading after gaining over 7% on Tuesday. Greenland Technologies recently announced it launched an electric vehicle division.
- CLPS Incorporation CLPS fell 6.5% to $3.16 in pre-market trading. CLPS shares gained over 6% on Tuesday after the company signed a deal with a client in automotive industry for big data-enabled vehicle intelligent manufacturing system.
- NeuroMetrix, Inc. NURO fell 6.4% to $2.80 in pre-market trading after climbing 39% on Tuesday.
- Marathon Patent Group, Inc. MARA fell 6.2% to $4.86 in pre-market trading after declining 7% on Tuesday.
- ShiftPixy, Inc. PIXY shares fell 5.2% to $2.71 in pre-market trading after jumping 23% on Tuesday.
- Guidewire Software Inc GWRE fell 3.8% to $121.65 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q1 earnings results.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.