- Hudson Capital Inc. HUSN shares rose 44.2% to $3.23 in pre-market trading. Hudson Capital, on Monday, said it has progressed further with planned FreightHub merger.
- Aptevo Therapeutics Inc. APVO rose 36.2% to $48.20 in pre-market trading after Tang Capital Partners reported a 42.5% stake in the company.
- Naked Brand Group Limited NAKD rose 32.7% to $0.1719 in pre-market trading after jumping around 47% on Wednesday.
- Phoenix New Media Limited FENG rose 28.9% to $2.01 in pre-market trading after the company announced a special cash dividend of $1.3712 per ADS.
- Sonos, Inc. SONO rose 21.1% to $20.70 in pre-market trading after the company reported upbeat Q4 results and issued FY21 sales guidance. The company also announced a $50 million buyback.
- Corcept Therapeutics Incorporated CORT shares rose 20.5% to $22.49 in pre-market trading. The U.S. Patent Trial and Appeals board affirmed validity of all claims of Corcept's U.S. Patent No.10,195,214, 'Concomitant Administration of Glucocorticoid Receptor Modulators and CYP3A Inhibitors.'
- CIIG Merger Corp. CIIC rose 19% to $15.90 in pre-market trading. Arrival, a U.K. electric vehicle company, is going public via CIIG Merger. The deal values the company at $5.4 billion, according to CNBC.
- L Brands, Inc. LB rose 16.1% to $39.12 in pre-market trading after the company reported upbeat quarterly results.
- Forum Merger III Corporation FIII rose 15.3% to $11.30 in pre-market trading.
- JOYY Inc. YY rose 14.1% to $84.01 in pre-market trading. JOYY shares tumbled 26% on Wednesday after Muddy Waters Research issued a short report on the stock, alleging fraud.
- Kandi Technologies Group, Inc. KNDI shares rose 12.9% to $12.80 in pre-market trading. Kandi Technologies shares jumped over 20% on Wednesday on continued strength after the company on Tuesday reported it received approval from Texas to offer a rebate on its vehicles.
- China HGS Real Estate Inc. HGSH rose 14.5% to $2.05 in pre-market trading after jumping 30% on Wednesday.
- Leap Therapeutics, Inc. LPTX rose 13.3% to $1.70 in pre-market trading. Leap Therapeutics, last week, reported results for the third quarter.
- Lion Group Holding Ltd. LGHL shares rose 10.1% to $2.84 in pre-market trading after gaining over 9% on Wednesday.
- Kintara Therapeutics, Inc. KTRA rose 10.1% to $1.85 in pre-market trading after gaining 6% on Wednesday. Kintara Therapeutics posted a Q3 loss last week.
- Lantheus Holdings Inc LNTH rose 9.3% to $13.50 in pre-market trading after the company announced FDA approval of DEFINITY Room Temperature.
- Akebia Therapeutics, Inc. AKBA rose 8.8% to $2.97 in pre-market trading.
- Ideanomics, Inc IDEX rose 8.6% to $1.26 in pre-market trading after gaining over 5% on Wednesday.
- Youdao, Inc.. DAO rose 8.2% to $27.20 in pre-market trading after reporting Q3 results.
- Futu Holdings Limited FUTU rose 7.6% to $46.24 in pre-market trading after the company announced Q3 results.
- Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp. SOLO rose 6.5% to $7.36 in pre-market trading after gaining 7% on Wednesday.
- Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. LXRX rose 5.6% to $1.69 in pre-market trading after declining around 12% on Wednesday.
- Aquestive Therapeutics Inc AQST rose 4.5% to $6.55 in pre-market trading after the company announced the completion of a Type A meeting with the FDA confirming a pathway for resubmission for approval of Libervant.
- Nuance Communications Inc NUAN rose 3.9% to $35.25 in pre-market trading as the company reported better-than-expected results for its fourth quarter.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- X Financial XYF fell 33.1% to $1.40 in pre-market trading.
- Phoenix Tree Holdings Limited DNK fell 15.7% to $3.85 in pre-market trading after surging 90% on Wednesday.
- Tantech Holdings Ltd TANH fell 9.4% to $3.20 in pre-market trading.
- VAALCO Energy, Inc. EGY shares fell 8.2% to $1.24 in pre-market trading. Vaalco Energy shares jumped 32% on Wednesday after the company announced it acquired Sasol Gabon S.A.'s 27.8% working interest in the Etame Marin Block Offshore Gabon for $44 million in cash.
- Gulfport Energy Corporation GPOR fell 8% to $0.1488 in pre-market trading. Gulfport Energy recently announced it received court approval for its first day motions to support its ongoing operations.
- Chindata Group Holdings Limited CD shares fell 7.6% to $15.10 in pre-market trading after the company posted a loss for its third quarter.
- ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc. ZTO fell 6.4% to $30.50 in pre-market trading following Q3 earnings.
- CBAK Energy Technology, Inc. CBAT fell 5.6% to $6.10 in pre-market trading after declining around 34% on Wednesday. CBAK Energy Technology entered into cancellation agreement with creditor who loaned aggregate of RMB$72 million to unit, Reuters reported.
- GoPro, Inc. GPRO fell 4.4% to $7.65 in pre-market trading after the company announced a convertible senior notes offering.
- Aqua Metals, Inc. AQMS fell 4% to $0.9410 in pre-market trading.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.