- Sanchez Midstream Partners LP SNMP rose 37.4% to $1.14 in pre-market trading after surging over 40% on Tuesday.
- XpresSpa Group Inc XSPA rose 31.1% to $2.57 in pre-market trading. XpresSpa, on Monday, announced it has expanded its testing services beyond Covid-19 and will now offer additional rapid testing services for other communicable diseases such as influenza and mono.
- Scholar Rock Holding Corp SRRK rose 15.7% to $34.74 in pre-market trading. Scholar Rock reported $150 million public offering of common stock. Scholar Rock shares jumped 118% on Tuesday after the company announced six-month interim analysis results from its TOPAZ Phase 2 clinical trial of SRK-015 in patients with Type 2 and Type 3 spinal muscular atrophy.
- US Well Services Inc USWS rose 15% to $0.37 in pre-market trading.
- First Solar, Inc. FSLR rose 14.7% to $94.40 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q3 results. The company also issued Q4 EPS and sales guidance.
- Synalloy Corporation SYNL rose 13.3% to $5.89 in pre-market trading after gaining 27% on Tuesday. Synalloy reported the retirement of its President and CEO Craig Bram.
- Socket Mobile, Inc. SCKT rose 11.1% to $2.80 in pre-market trading after declining around 8% on Tuesday. Socket Mobile, last week, reported a rise in its quarterly earnings.
- Tengasco, Inc. TGC rose 7.2% to $1.19 in pre-market trading after gaining 23% on Tuesday. Tengasco, last week, announced a merger agreement with Riley Exploration - Permian
- Marin Software Inc MRIN rose 6% to $3.03 in pre-market trading. Marin Software shares fell 15% on Tuesday on continued momentum from Monday after the company issued preliminary Q3 financial results.
- General Electric Company GE rose 6% to $7.52 in pre-market trading following upbeat quarterly results.
- SG Blocks Inc SGBX shares rose 4% to $2.59 in pre-market trading. SG Blocks, last week, announced 3 new development projects to be undertaken at its SG ECHO modular/container manufacturing facility.
- Enphase Energy Inc ENPH rose 3.4% to $102.00 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 EPS and sales results. The company also issued Q4sales guidance above estimates.
- Sony Corp SNE rose 3.3% to $79.98 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q2 results and raised full-year earnings guidance.
- Owens Corning OC rose 3.3% to $71.13 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 results.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Neovasc Inc. NVCN shares fell 27.9% to $1.32 in pre-market trading. Neovasc is projected to release Q3 results on November 5.
- Akerna Corp. KERN fell 17.4% to $2.42 in pre-market trading after declining 15% on Tuesday. Akerna recently filed for offering of up to 3.4 million shares of common stock.
- Pintec Technology Holdings Limited PT fell 13.2% to $0.92 in pre-market trading after dropping 9% on Tuesday. PINTEC yesterday announced RMB400 million financing under equity transfer agreements.
- Smart Sand, Inc. SND fell 10.3% to $1.26 in pre-market trading. Smart Sand is estimated to report Q3 results on November 9.
- Astrotech Corporation ASTC fell 8.7% to $1.90 in pre-market trading. Astrotech, last week, reported pricing of $18 million offering at $2.30 per share.
- Insignia Systems, Inc. ISIG fell 7.8% to $1.18 in pre-market trading after jumping 35% on Tuesday.
- Six Flags Entertainment Corporation SIX fell 7.7% to $20.00 in pre-market trading after reporting downbeat quarterly results.
- Infinera Corp. INFN fell 7.4% to $6.17 in pre-market trading. Infinera and Seaborn Networks, last week, reported the launch of new submarine network services on Seaborn's Amx-1 submarine network segment connecting the U.S. and Brazil.
- Lianluo Smart Ltd LLIT fell 6.7% to $4.35 in pre-market trading. Lianluo, on Monday, announced it would merge with Newegg..
- Uxin Ltd UXIN fell 6.3% to $0.98 in pre-market trading. Uxin, last week, launched proprietary used car rating system.
- Ballard Power Systems Inc. BLDP fell 5.3% to $14.39 in pre-market trading.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.