On Wednesday morning, 11 companies achieved new lows for the year.
Areas of Significance:
- Equity Commonwealth EQC was the largest firm on a market cap basis to set a new 52-week low.
- The company with the smallest market cap to set a new 52-week low was The9 NCTY.
- Oasis Petroleum OAS saw the most pronounced move, as shares traded down 48.95% to hit its new 52-week low.
Stocks dropping to new 52-week lows as of 10 a.m. ET on Wednesday:
- Equity Commonwealth EQC shares moved down 8.23% on Wednesday to hit a new 52-week low of $26.41, drifting down 8.23%.
- Momo MOMO shares reached a new 52-week low of $13.33 on Wednesday morning, later moving up 0.88%.
- Phoenix Tree Hldgs DNK stock hit a new 52-week low of $3.95. The stock was down 8.78% on the session.
- Tricida TCDA shares set a new 52-week low of $8.50. The stock traded up 1.99%.
- Lizhi LIZI stock hit $2.13 on Wednesday morning, setting a new 52-week low for a change of down 1.84%.
- Abeona Therapeutics ABEO stock hit $1.02 on Wednesday morning, setting a new 52-week low for a change of down 4.71%.
- Jianpu Technology JT stock hit a yearly low of $0.39. The stock was down 8.94% for the day.
- Oasis Petroleum OAS stock hit a new 52-week low of $0.19. The stock was down 48.95% on the session.
- Satsuma Pharmaceuticals STSA shares were down 0.13% for the day, having made a 52-week low of $3.80.
- Oncternal Therapeutics ONCT stock set a new 52-week low of $1.71 on Wednesday, moving down 3.46%.
- The9 NCTY shares fell to $0.32 on Wednesday, setting a new 52-week low with a shift of down 38.96%.
Should these stocks see further movement, Benzinga will be the first to update traders. Stay tuned.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.