- China Liberal Education Holdings Limited CLEU shares rose 59% to $10.00 in pre-market trading after surging 16% on Thursday.
- Just Energy Group Inc. JE rose 43.4% to $0.4425 in pre-market trading after the company reported approval of its recapitalization plan.
- Nortech Systems Incorporated NSYS shares rose 22.5% to $4.85 in pre-market trading as the company announced the completion of sale and leaseback transactions for its manufacturing facilities.
- MICT, Inc. MICT rose 20.3% to $5.74 in pre-market trading after declining over 6% on Thursday.
- Hibbett Sports, Inc. HIBB rose 18.9% to $35.78 in pre-market trading after reporting stronger-than-expected Q2 results.
- Ulta Beauty Inc ULTA rose 14.3% to $256.05 in pre-market trading after reporting results for the second quarter.
- Nutanix, Inc. NTNX rose 13.8% to $24.70 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 results. The company’s current CEO Dheeraj Pandey also announced plans to retire upon the selection and appointment of the next CEO. Nutanix also reported a $750 million investment from Bain Capital Private Equity.
- Workday Inc WDAY rose 11.9% to $242.33 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q2 results.
- Surface Oncology, Inc. SURF rose 10.7% to $5.88 in pre-market trading. Wedbush initiated coverage on Surface Oncology with an Outperform rating and a price target of $12.
- Veoneer, Inc. VNE shares rose 10.3% to $14.16 in pre-market trading after gaining 17% on Thursday. Veoneer and Qualcomm will collaborate to power next generation ADAS and autonomous driving systems.
- ADMA Biologics, Inc. ADMA rose 8.7% to $2.99 in pre-market trading. Earlier during the week, the FDA issued emergency use authorization for convalescent plasma as a potential COVID–19 treatment.
- Pacific Ethanol, Inc. PEIX rose 8.4% to $4.12 in pre-market trading after climbing around 15% on Thursday. Pacific Ethanol, earlier during the month, reported better-than-expected Q2 results.
- XPeng Inc. XPEV rose 7.9% to $22.90 in pre-market trading after surging around 42% in its first day of trading on the New York Stock Exchange. Xpeng raised close to $1.5 billion proceeds in its IPO.
- QEP Resources Inc QEP shares rose 7.8% to $1.39 in pre-market trading after the company announced it received expected alternative minimum tax credit refund of $170.7 million.
- Toll Brothers, Inc. TOL rose 7.3% to $46.25 in pre-market trading. Toll Brothers reported upbeat quarterly results on Tuesday.
- VBI Vaccines Inc. VBIV rose 4.8% to $4.45 in pre-market trading. VBI Vaccines shares gained 32% on Thursday after Raymond James upgraded the company's stock from Outperform to Strong Buy and raised its price target from $8 to $9.
- Big Lots, Inc BIG shares rose 3.5% to $57.65 in pre-market trading following upbeat quarterly results.
- HP Inc HPQ rose 3% to $19.25 in pre-market trading after the company reported stronger-than-expected results for its third quarter and issued strong earnings guidance for FY20.
- Dell Technologies Inc DELL rose 2.6% to $64.04 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q2 results.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- PEDEVCO Corp. PED shares fell 33.3% to $1.41 in pre-market trading. PEDEVCO shares climbed 169% on Thursday after the company delivered an open letter to the SandRidge Permian Trust, its unit holders, and the operator of its assets regarding an indication of interest to acquire the SandRidge Permian Trust and underlying assets.
- Destination XL Group, Inc. DXLG shares fell 15.2% to $0.3813 in pre-market trading. Destination XL Group shares jumped around 56% on Thursday after reporting Q2 results.
- Oncternal Therapeutics, Inc. ONCT fell 14.2% to $2.10 in pre-market trading after the company increased its previously announced bought deal to $4.5 million due to strong demand.
- Retractable Technologies, Inc. RVP fell 7.1% to $5.49 in pre-market trading after dropping around 10% on Thursday. Retractable Technologies released quarterly results last week.
- Beam Therapeutics Inc. BEAM fell 7.1% to $22.87 in pre-market trading. Beam Therapeutics, earlier during the month, reported a loss for the second quarter.
- MacroGenics, Inc. MGNX fell 6.9% to $24.88 in pre-market trading.
- Shift4 Payments, Inc. FOUR fell 6.8% to $47.80 in pre-market trading. Shift4 Payments, earlier in August, reported results for the second quarter.
- Moxian, Inc. MOXC fell 6% to $2.22 in pre-market trading after gaining 11% in the previous session. Moxian, agreed to merger terms with Btab Group on Thursday.
- Kirkland's, Inc. KIRK shares fell 6% to $6.44 in pre-market trading after dropping over 12% on Thursday.
- NIO Limited NIO fell 4.8% to $18.92 in pre-market trading after the company reported a proposed offering of 75 million American depositary shares.
- Okta Inc OKTA fell 3.9% to $210.00 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q2 results.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.