- Naked Brand Group Limited NAKD shares rose 47.4% to $0.3699 in pre-market trading after the company entered into a global amendment with St.George Investments amending convertible promissory note issued by the company.
- Kazia Therapeutics Limited KZIA shares rose 45% to $8.84 in pre-market trading after the company said the FDA has granted fast track designation for Paxalisib.
- Xcel Brands, Inc. XELB rose 39.6% to $1.15 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q2 earnings.
- SELLAS Life Sciences Group, Inc. SLS rose 34.3% to $3.45 in pre-market trading. SELLAS Life Sciences, last week, posted a Q2 loss of $0.66 per share.
- Streamline Health Solutions, Inc. STRM rose 29.4% to $1.85 in pre-market trading following a 10% surge on Wednesday.
- AirNet Technology Inc. ANTE rose 19% to $1.10 in pre-market trading after the company reported a capital increase from Dragonpass Co., Ltd.
- AutoWeb, Inc. AUTO rose 15.4% to $3.15 in pre-market trading after the company said it sees preliminary July sales at $6.1 million.
- Myomo, Inc. MYO shares rose 14.4% to $4.40 in pre-market trading after the company received Australian Insurance authorization for MyoPro.
- Forum Energy Technologies, Inc. FET rose 12.3% to $0.5620 in pre-market trading following the company's form 4 filing indicating the CEO has purchased 125,000 shares of the company's stock.
- Universal Security Instruments, Inc. UUU shares rose 9.7% to $2.14 in pre-market trading after reporting a narrower Q1 loss.
- Sequential Brands Group, Inc. SQBG shares rose 9.2% to $6.77 in pre-market trading after climbing 19% on Wednesday. Sequential Brands, last week, released Q2 results.
- Trevena, Inc. TRVN rose 8.6% to $2.14 in pre-market trading. On Wednesday, Trevena priced its 21.74 million share common stock offering at $2.30 per share.
- Allied Esports Entertainment Inc. AESE rose 8.4% to $1.95 in pre-market trading. Allied Esports Entertainment shares jumped 33% on Wednesday after the company announced that its Odyssey tournament had roughly 1.6 million live views at over a six-day event.
- Sunesis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. SNSS rose 8.3% to $0.2986 in pre-market trading. Sunesis Pharmaceuticals, last week, reported a Q2 loss of $0.06 per share.
- CureVac N.V. CVAC rose 7.6% to $61.25 in pre-market trading after the company announced it is in advanced discussions with the European Commission to supply up to 405 million doses of potential mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccines.
- Ocugen, Inc. OCGN rose 6.5% to $0.5115 in pre-market trading. Ocugen reported Q2 results last week.
- Sesen Bio, Inc. SESN rose 6.4% to $1.17 in pre-market trading.
- Stein Mart, Inc. SMRT rose 6% to $0.1090 in pre-market trading after declining 10% on Wednesday. Stein Mart, last week, filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
- BJ's Wholesale Club Holdings, Inc. BJ rose 5.9% to $45.98 in pre-market trading following upbeat Q2 results.
- Synopsys, Inc. SNPS rose 4.7% to $207.50 in pre-market trading after reporting better-than-expected Q3 results.
- Intel Corporation INTC rose 3.8% to $50.19 in pre-market trading as the company said it was entering into accelerated share repurchase agreements to buy a total of $10 billion of the company’s common stock.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- China HGS Real Estate Inc. HGSH fell 29.6% to $0.6912 in pre-market trading after declining 4% on Wednesday.
- Sypris Solutions, Inc. SYPR fell 14.1% to $1.59 in pre-market trading after the company won an order for Alberta XPress gas project.
- ClearSign Technologies Corporation CLIR fell 13.8% to $2.00 in pre-market trading after the company reported a common stock offering.
- Blink Charging Co. BLNK fell 13.1% to $8.21 in pre-market trading after declining about 8% on Wednesday. Blink Charging reported Q2 results last week.
- Blonder Tongue Laboratories, Inc. BDR fell 12.6% to $1.18 in pre-market trading after surging 78% on Wednesday.
- CBL & Associates Properties, Inc. CBL fell 11.3% to $0.2150 in pre-market trading. CBL & Associates Properties shares jumped 26% on Wednesday after the company entered into a Restructuring Support Agreement with noteholders to strengthen its capital structures.
- Trillium Therapeutics Inc. TRIL shares fell 9.5% to $9.39 in pre-market trading after gaining 9% on Wednesday. Last week, Trillium Therapeutics posted a 1H loss of $1.64 per share.
- Comstock Mining Inc. LODE fell 7.4% to $1.00 in pre-market trading after declining 7% on Wednesday. The company swung to a Q2 profit on Monday.
- XpresSpa Group, Inc. XSPA shares fell 6.7% to $2.93 in pre-market trading after reporting a Q2 net loss of $58.5 million.
- Senmiao Technology Limited AIHS fell 6.3% to $0.4405 in pre-market trading after reporting Q1 results.
- Arcimoto, Inc. FUV shares fell 6.2% to $7.30 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected Q2 results.
- Avantor, Inc. AVTR fell 6% to $19.60 in pre-market trading after the company announced a secondary offering of 38.5 million shares of its common stock.
- FinVolution Group FINV fell 5.8% to $1.94 in pre-market trading. FinVolution is expected to release Q2 results on August 25.
- 9 Meters Biopharma, Inc. NMTR fell 5.2% to $0.80 in pre-market trading. 9 Meters Biopharma shares jumped 30% on Wednesday following the company's form 4 filing indicating an insider buy of 100,000 shares.
- Precipio, Inc. PRPO fell 5.5% to $2.42 in pre-market trading.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.