- Highway Holdings Limited HIHO shares rose 97.7% to $5.20 in pre-market trading. Highway Holdings reported a delay in reporting fiscal 2020 results.
- ADT Inc ADT rose 85.7% to $15.99 in pre-market trading after the company announced entering into a long-term partnership with Google to create the next generation of smart home security offerings. Google will invest $450 million in the company for 6.6% ownership.
- Senmiao Technology Limited AIHS rose 46.7% to $1.00 in pre-market trading after the company signed a strategic cooperation agreement with large auto dealer group to expand auto business and increase access to electric vehicles.
- Houston American Energy Corp. HUSA rose 42.7% to $2.30 in pre-market trading. Houston American Energy reported a 1-for-12.5 reverse stock split effective today.
- Marathon Patent Group, Inc. MARA shares rose 41% to $2.86 in pre-market trading. Marathon Patent reported the purchase of 700 M31S+ ASIC minders and shipment of 660 S-19 Pro Bitmain Miners.
- Immunic, Inc. IMUX rose 36.7% to $23.50 in pre-market trading after the company announced the results from its Phase 2 EMPhASIS trial of IMU-838 in patients with Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis achieved all primary and key secondary endpoints.
- CymaBay Therapeutics, Inc. CBAY rose 36.6% to $4.85 in pre-market trading after the company reported the results from its phase 3 study evaluating the safety and efficacy of seladelpar for the treatment of primary biliary cholangitis demonstrated to be efficacious, safe, and well-tolerated.
- Borr Drilling Limited BORR rose 25.1% to $1.12 in pre-market trading after the company issued its fleet status report.
- Forum Energy Technologies, Inc. FET rose 24.4% to $0.6250 in pre-market trading. Forum Energy Technologies reported the expiration and results of its exchange offer and consent solicitation.
- Zovio Inc ZVO rose 22.8% to $4.84 in pre-market trading after reporting upbeat quarterly results.
- Varian Medical Systems, Inc. VAR shares rose 22.3% to $174.50 in pre-market trading after the company announced on Sunday it will be acquired by Siemens Healthineers for $177.50 per share.
- DiamondPeak Holdings Corp. DPHC rose 18.7% to $12.15 in pre-market trading after the company announced it will acquire Lordstown, an electric pickup truck company for the commercial fleet market.
- DPW Holdings, Inc. DPW rose 16% to $3.26 in pre-market trading after the company announced its power electronics business, Coolisys Technologies will host a webinar discussing its new product line of electric vehicle chargers.
- PowerFleet, Inc. PWFL rose 14.1% to $5.11 in pre-market trading. PowerFleet is expected to release Q2 results on August 6.
- Lipocine Inc. LPCN rose 13% to $1.74 in pre-market trading after the company announced the publication of its LPCN 1144 liver fat study results in a peer-reviewed journal.
- Trevena, Inc. TRVN rose 10.7% to $2.57 in pre-market trading.
- CHF Solutions, Inc. CHFS rose 10% to $0.935 in pre-market trading. CHF Solutions, last week, expanded commercial presence in the Middle East with distribution arrangement for Israel and Palestine.
- Exantas Capital Corp. XAN rose 9.4% to $2.45 in pre-market trading after the company announced it received $375 million of financing from MassMutual and Oaktree Capital.
- Muscle Maker, Inc. GRIL rose 8.5% to $2.30 in pre-market trading after declining 7% on Friday.
- Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc. PACB rose 7.2% to $4.00 in pre-market trading after the company and Asuragen announced their clinical research collaboration aimed at developed molecular assays based on PacBio's Single Molecule, Real-Time Sequencing technology.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Betterware de Mexico, S.A.P.I. de C.V. BWMX fell 22.1% to $10.13 in pre-market trading after reporting surging over 60% on Friday.
- VistaGen Therapeutics, Inc. VTGN fell 15.1% to $0.7899 in pre-market trading after the company announced a proposed common stock offering of 15.6 million shares at $0.80 per share.
- Valaris plc VAL fell 14.2% to $0.3710 in pre-market trading after declining 7% on Friday.
- MOGU Inc. MOGU shares fell 13.9% to $2.61 in pre-market trading after declining 13% on Friday.
- Navios Maritime Containers L.P. NMCI fell 10.3% to $0.8151 in pre-market trading. Navios Maritime Containers reported a $6 million buyback on Friday.
- Zion Oil & Gas, Inc. ZN fell 9.4% to $0.4075 in pre-market trading. Zion Oil & Gas shares gained over 65% on Friday after the company disclosed that it has received drilling plan approval for next well in Israel.
- Tiziana Life Sciences PLC TLSA fell 8.4% to $6.40 in pre-market trading after the company priced its 11 million ADS registered direct offering at $5.20 per ADS.
- Precipio, Inc PRPO fell 6.4% to $2.94 in pre-market trading. Precipio reported the commercial launch of coronavirus antibody test last week.
- Town Sports International Holdings, Inc. CLUB fell 6% to $0.4010 in pre-market trading after declining around 5% on Friday.
- Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings, Inc. SONN fell 5.1% to $3.90 in pre-market trading after jumping over 41% on Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.