- China Finance Online Co. Limited JRJC shares rose 131% to $16.88 in pre-market trading after the company announced an agreement under which Dow Jones will provide the company with access to a sub-set of its Chinese language newswire service.
- NextDecade Corporation NEXT rose 94.7% to $3.33 in pre-market trading. NextDecade said it is reducing CO2e emissions by optimizing its Rio Grande LNG project.
- Immutep Limited IMMP rose 69.1% to $1.86 in pre-market trading after the company announced United States patent grant for IMP701 antibody.
- Capitala Finance Corp. CPTA rose 63% to $3.34 in pre-market trading after the company disclosed portfolio activity for the second quarter. During the quarter, the company received more than $51.1 million in repayments from its portfolio companies.
- Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. ACOR shares rose 38.6% to $0.97 in pre-market trading after the company said it received a US income tax refund from the IRS of roughly $12.7 million.
- VBI Vaccines Inc. VBIV rose 23.1% to $5.55 in pre-market trading after climbing around 19% on Tuesday.
- Moderna, Inc. MRNA shares rose 19.4% to $89.60 in pre-market trading after the company issued a positive update on its coronavirus vaccine. Moderna's vaccine drug "induced anti–SARS-CoV-2 immune responses in all participants, and no trial-limiting safety concerns were identified. The company also said it remains on track to deliver approximately 500 million doses of the vaccine per year beginning in 2021.
- Celsion Corporation CLSN shares rose 14.4% to $1.43 in pre-market trading. Celsion is expected to host a conference call today to discuss its current observations about the results of the OPTIMA study and its next steps.
- iBio, Inc. IBIO rose 13% to $2.62 in pre-market trading after gaining over 5% on Tuesday.
- Novan, Inc. NOVN rose 11% to $0.56 in pre-market trading.
- ObsEva SA OBSV rose 10.3% to $3.20 in pre-market trading after gaining 9% on Tuesday.
- Corvus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. CRVS rose 10.2% to $4.20 in pre-market trading.
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment, Inc. PLAY rose 10.1% to $12.77 in pre-market trading.
- Braemar Hotels & Resorts, Inc. BHR rose 9.8% to $2.80 in pre-market trading after declining around 5% on Tuesday.
- Creative Realities, Inc. CREX rose 9.3% to $2.58 in pre-market trading after climbing about 12% on Tuesday.
- American Airlines Group Inc. AAL rose 9.2% to $12.65 in pre-market trading on heels of positive Moderna vaccine news.
- IZEA Worldwide, Inc. IZEA rose 7.9% to $1.10 in pre-market trading. On Monday, IZEA reported that Shake has been opened for pre registration to all buyers and creators.
- Denbury Resources Inc. DNR rose 7.6% to $0.2650 in pre-market trading.
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. NCLH rose 7.6% to $16.46 in pre-market trading on heels of positive Moderna vaccine news.
- Borr Drilling Limited BORR rose 7.2% to $1.04 in pre-market trading.
- Scorpio Tankers Inc. STNG rose 5.6% to $13.46 in pre-market trading after the company announced that Scorpio Services Holdings Limited has purchased 100,000 shares of the company in the open market at an average price of $12.83 per share.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Perceptron, Inc. PRCP fell 14% to $5.60 in pre-market trading. Perceptron shares surged 107% on Tuesday after the company received an order from an automotive supplier for its in-line measurement technology.
- Endologix, Inc. ELGX fell 16.6% to $0.24 in pre-market trading. WiMi Endologix, last week, received a letter from Nasdaq indicating its common stock will be delisted..
- Zynex, Inc. ZYXI fell 13.2% to $22.75 in pre-market trading after the company announced a proposed common stock offering of 2.5 million shares at $22 per share.
- INmune Bio, Inc. INMB fell 11.8% to $13.90 in pre-market trading. INmune Bio shares jumped 78% on Tuesday following a positive clinical readout from the company..
- Future FinTech Group Inc. FTFT fell 11.4% to $2.73 in pre-market trading after rising over 27% on Tuesday.
- Iconix Brand Group, Inc. ICON fell 10.1% to $0.9350 in pre-market trading. Iconix Brand Group shares gained 33% on Tuesday after the company said it is considering various strategic alternatives, including potential sale, merger, recapitalization or other measures..
- Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. RIGL fell 10.1% to $3.71 in pre-market trading. Rigel Pharmaceuticals shares rose 91% on Tuesday after the company announced the launch of an investigator-sponsored trial of Fostamatinib for the treatment of COVID-19 pneumonia.
- Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. CBLI shares fell 9.5% to $2.96 in pre-market trading after surging more than 57% on Tuesday.
- Destination XL Group, Inc. DXLG fell 9.3% to $0.3990 in pre-market trading.
- CVD Equipment Corporation CVV shares fell 8% to $3.10 in pre-market trading. On Tuesday, CVD Equipment reported that its CVD Materials unit will collaborate with Dymax and Keyence to Accelerate development of company’s novel c-VACNT extracorporeal membrane oxygenation platform.
- MYOS RENS Technology Inc. MYOS fell 7.7% to $1.19 in pre-market trading.
- WiMi Hologram Cloud Inc. WIMI fell 7.3% to $16.30 in pre-market trading after declining around 29% on Tuesday.
- VivoPower International PLC VVPR shares fell 7.3% to $1.62 in pre-market trading after gaining 9% on Tuesday.
- IMV Inc. IMV fell 7.1% to $4.30 in pre-market trading. IMV shares gained 54% on Tuesday after the company issued an update on progress of COVID-19 vaccine program.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.