Wednesday's morning session saw 10 companies set new 52-week lows.
Things to Consider:
- State Auto Financial STFC was the biggest company on a market cap basis to set a new 52-week low.
- Brickell Biotech BBI was the smallest company when considering market cap to set a new 52-week low
- VIVUS VVUS saw the largest move of the companies, as shares plummetted 23.34% to hit a new 52-week low.
The following stocks created new 52-week lows as of 10 a.m. ET on Wednesday:
- State Auto Financial STFC shares moved up 0.81% on Wednesday's session after setting a new 52-week low of $15.94 to begin trading.
- 9F JFU shares were down 4.57% over the session, having began the day with a 52-week low of $2.86.
- Orchard Therapeutics ORTX stock hit $5.16 on Wednesday morning, setting a new 52-week low. The stock later traded up 0.86% over the course of the day.
- Ucloudlink Group UCL stock moved up 0.58% over Wednesday's trading session after setting a new 52-week low of $13.55 to open trading.
- Altabancorp ALTA stock fell to a new 52-week low on Wednesday morning at $18.76, and moved down 0.88% over the session.
- Siebert Financial SIEB stock set a new 52-week low of $4.33 on Wednesday morning, with shares later moving up 3.17%.
- Aesthetic Medical Intl AIH stock fell to a new 52-week low of $5.13 on Wednesday morning. Shares of the company traded down 5.81% on the day.
- Express EXPR stock moved down 2.68% over Wednesday's trading session after setting a new 52-week low of $1.24 to open trading.
- VIVUS VVUS shares hit a yearly low of $0.51 today morning. The stock was down 23.34% on the session.
- Brickell Biotech BBI stock hit $0.88 on Wednesday morning, setting a new 52-week low. The stock traded down 3.42% over the course of the day.
Benzinga will continue to update investors on 52-week lows hit in these and other stocks. Stay tuned!
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.