- Party City Holdco Inc. PRTY rose 34.4% to $1.74 in pre-market trading after the company announced it regained compliance with NYSE continued listing standards.
- Endologix, Inc. ELGX shares rose 33.8% to $0.4150 in pre-market trading after surging over 22% on Tuesday.
- Intersect ENT, Inc. XENT rose 26.7% to $17.60 in pre-market trading.
- UP Fintech Holding Limited TIGR shares rose 19.4% to $6.55 in pre-market trading.
- VBI Vaccines Inc. VBIV rose 16.2% to $3.90 in pre-market trading after gaining around 21% on Tuesday.
- BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. BCRX rose 12.7% to $6.10 in pre-market trading after gaining over 9% on Tuesday.
- Corvus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. CRVS rose 12.4% to $5.57 in pre-market trading. Corvus Pharmaceuticals shares climbed over 80% on Tuesday following an announcement concerning its foray into COVID-19 treatment.
- Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp. SOLO rose 12.3% to $4.68 in pre-market trading after declining over 19% on Tuesday.
- AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc AMC rose 10.4% to $4.56 in pre-market trading after a Wall Street Journal report said the company is nearing a deal that will help it avoid bankruptcy, at least in the short term.
- ObsEva SA OBSV rose 10.1% to $3.28 in pre-market trading after dropping over 8% on Tuesday.
- Nikola Corporation NKLA rose 9.4% to $43.99 in pre-market trading. JP Morgan upgraded Nikola from Neutral to Overweight and announced a $45 price target.
- U.S. Well Services, Inc. USWS rose 8.8% to $0.49 in pre-market trading following a 5% drop on Tuesday.
- TechnipFMC plc FTI rose 8.7% to $7.73 in pre-market trading after declining 8% on Tuesday.
- Mmtec, Inc. MTC rose 8.1% to $1.48 in pre-market trading.
- CHF Solutions, Inc. CHFS rose 8% to $0.6445 in pre-market trading after climbing around 12% on Tuesday.
- Futu Holdings Limited FUTU rose 7.2% to $32.98 in pre-market trading.
- Ideanomics, Inc. IDEX rose 7.1% to $1.35 in pre-market trading after dropping over 11% on Tuesday.
- GenMark Diagnostics, Inc. GNMK rose 6.7% to $16.62 in pre-market trading after the company reported it sees preliminary Q2 sales of roughly $40.1 million. The company said "COVID-19 positively impacted second quarter placements and revenue."
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- VIVUS, Inc. VVUS fell 28.2% to $0.58 in pre-market trading after the company filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
- MOGU Inc. MOGU fell 16.6% to $4.94 in pre-market trading after jumping 105% on Tuesday.
- Fuel Tech, Inc.FTEK fell 13.3% to $0.98 in pre-market trading. Fuel Tech shares jumped 25% on Tuesday after the company announced it was awarded multiple equipment orders totaling $2.2 million.
- Gevo, Inc. GEVO fell 10% to $0.63 in pre-market trading after gaining over 6% on Tuesday.
- CBAK Energy Technology, Inc. CBAT shares fell 9.9% to $1.00 in pre-market trading following a 16% declined on Tuesday.
- Annovis Bio, Inc. ANVS fell 9.3% to $6.15 in pre-market trading. Annovis Bio shares climbed around 77% on Tuesday after the company received Central Institutional Review Board approval to initiate 15 site Phase 2 study in 68 Parkinson's and Alzheimer's patients.
- Viveve Medical, Inc. VIVE fell 8.8% to $0.5884 in pre-market trading. Viveve shares jumped 14% on Tuesday after the company reported the FDA approval to conduct PURSUIT trial for improvement of stress urinary incontinence.
- Aeterna Zentaris Inc. AEZS fell 8% to $0.4753 in pre-market trading. Aeterna Zentaris reported closing of $12 million public offering.
- Superconductor Technologies Inc. SCON fell 7.5% to $0.4331 in pre-market trading. Allied Integral United reported a 12.7% active stake in Superconductor Technologies.
- Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc. ACRS shares fell 6.8% to $1.65 in pre-market trading after the company announced it submitted an Investigational New Drug Application to the FDA for its ATI-1777.
- Diffusion Pharmaceuticals Inc. DFFN fell 6.6% to $0.8610 in pre-market trading. On Tuesday, Diffusion Pharmaceuticals filed IND for international Phase 1b/2b COVID-19 clinical program with TSC.
- 89bio Inc ETNB shares fell 6.5% to $30.90 in pre-market trading after the company priced its upsized 2.6 million share public offering of common stock at $27.50 per share.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.