- CymaBay Therapeutics, Inc. CBAY shares jumped 166.3% to $4.90 after the company announced an independent expert panel unanimously concluded there is no evidence of liver injury in the Phase 2b NASH study of seladelpar. The panel supported re-initiating development of seladelpar. The company also reported narrower-than-expected Q1 loss. Raymond James and Evercore ISI Group upgraded CymaBay Therapeutics to Outperform.
- Rand Capital Corporation RAND gained 57.3% to $2.15. Rand Capital shares climbed 8% on Monday after the company reported Q1 results.
- Novavax, Inc. NVAX jumped 54.8% to $37.92 after the company reported better-than-expected Q1 results. The company also announced it will receive up to $388 million in funding from CEPI for COVID-19 (coronavirus) vaccine development and manufacturing.
- Helius Medical Technologies, Inc. HSDT jumped 50.6% to $0.6399 after the company disclosed that the FDA has granted PoNS device breakthrough device designation for the treatment of gait deficits due to symptoms of multiple sclerosis.
- Gamida Cell Ltd. GMDA shares climbed 37.2% to $6.23 after the company reported positive topline data from Phase 3 clinical study of Omidubicel in patients with high-risk hematologic malignancies.
- Chaparral Energy, Inc. CHAP climbed 35.6% to $0.5830 following Q1 results. Chaparral Energy reported Q1 EPS of $0.23.
- NanoViricides Inc NNVC climbed 29.8% to $9.22 after the company developed highly effective broad-spectrum drug candidates against coronaviruses.
- II-VI, Inc. IIVI rose 29.6% to $46.96 after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 sales.
- Vedanta Limited VEDL climbed 27.6% to $5.27 on reports that billionaire Agarwal is exploring a buyout of the company.
- Uniti Group Inc. UNIT gained 27% to $9.05 after Raymond James upgraded the stock to Strong Buy. The company reported better-than-expected Q1 sales and announced that Melody Investments will acquire 90% of company’s tower business.
- Aldeyra Therapeutics, Inc. ALDX jumped 26.7% to $3.75. Oppenheimer initiated coverage on Aldeyra Therapeutics with an Outperform rating and a price target of $12.
- Grubhub Inc. GRUB gained 24.4% to $58.20 on reports that Uber made an offer to acquire the company.
- DURECT Corporation DRRX shares rose 24.1% to $2.7927 following Q1 results.
- Upwork Inc. UPWK climbed 23.1% to $12.94.
- At Home Group Inc. HOME rose 23% to $2.9743
- Super League Gaming, Inc. SLGG gained 21.1% to $3.90.
- QuickLogic Corporation QUIK gained 21.1% to $4.7950 after reporting Q1 results.
- Datadog, Inc. DDOG jumped 20.1% to $66.88 after the company reported better-than-expected Q1 results and issued a strong forecast.
- Akorn, Inc. AKRX rose 19.8% to $0.3050 following Q1 results. Akorn posted Q1 earnings of $0.36 per share, versus a year-ago loss of $0.10 per share.
- Eldorado Resorts, Inc. ERI gained 19.2% to $24.57 after reporting Q1 results.
- Cardlytics, Inc. CDLX climbed 19% to $56.87 following strong quarterly sales.
- MicroVision, Inc. MVIS shares rose 18.7% to $0.9950 as traders circulate an unknown source article from Florida Independent titled 'Microsoft's Acquisition of Microvision Confirmed.'
- Celsius Holdings, Inc. CELH rose 18.1% to $6.46 after reporting upbeat Q1 results.
- Waitr Holdings Inc. WTRH jumped 17.7% to $3.65.
- Neptune Wellness Solutions Inc. NEPT shares rose 16.7% to $2.79 after the company announced the launch of Neptune air non-contact thermometer.
- United Natural Foods, Inc. UNFI shares jumped 16.2% to $14.73.
- Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc. SRNE rose 15.7% to $3.24.
- Acer Therapeutics Inc. ACER gained 15.3% to $3.62 after the company said it has entered into a research collaboration agreement with the NIH's National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences to develop emetine hydrochloride as a potential treatment for patients with COVID-19 caused by infection with the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
- Surgery Partners, Inc. SGRY surged 14.8% to $12.42 after reporting strong quarterly sales.
- Sientra, Inc. SIEN shares rose 14.7% to $2.77 following Q1 results.
- Green Dot Corporation GDOT surged 14.5% to $35.13 following stronger-than-expected Q1 results.
- Sigma Labs, Inc. SGLB rose 13.6% to $2.7499.
- YRC Worldwide Inc. YRCW gained 14.2% to $1.69 after the company reported better-than-expected Q1 results.
- Pulse Biosciences, Inc. PLSE rose 13.7% to $13.35 following Q1 results. H.C. Wainwright upgraded Pulse Biosciences from Neutral to Buy and raised the price target from $6 to $16.
- Veritone, Inc. VERI shares surged 13.7% to $7.46 after the company reported Q1 EPS results. Veritone also won a 2-year IDIQ contract for aiWARE Government platform for the US Dept. of Defense.
- Clipper Realty Inc. CLPR shares rose 13.6% to $5.80 following Q1 results.
- B&G Foods, Inc. BGS gained 12.5% to $24.26.
- Encore Capital Group, Inc. ECPG shares rose 12.3% to $32.16 following Q1 results.
- Genfit SA GNFT shares dipped 64.9% to $7.62 after the company said interim analysis of the RESOLVE-IT Phase 3 trial that evaluated once-daily, 120mg of elafibranor in adults with NASH did not meet the redefined primary endpoint of NASH resolution without worsening of fibrosis in the ITT population of 1,070 patients. The study also did not achieve statistical significance in the key secondary endpoints, including fibrosis improvement of at least one stage and changes in metabolic parameters.
- Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc. ADES fell 29.4% to $5.47 after reporting Q1 results. Advanced Emissions Solutions posted a Q1 loss of $0.11 per share.
- California Resources Corporation CRC fell 27.2% to $1.7683.
- Axcella Health Inc. AXLA shares dropped 20% to $6.16.
- Eventbrite Inc EB shares fell 19.9% to $8.43 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q1 results.
- Chesapeake Energy Corporation CHK shares dropped 19.4% to $10.40.
- Cellect Biotechnology Ltd. APOP declined 16.2% to $3.31.
- Arlo Technologies, Inc. ARLO fell 15.6% to $2.32 following Q1 results.
- Nabriva Therapeutics plc NBRV fell 14.6% to $0.6234 after the company reported wider-than-expected Q1 loss.
- AgEagle Aerial Systems, Inc. UAVS fell 13.9% to $1.2750 after surging around 40% on Monday.
- American Renal Associates Holdings, Inc. ARA shares dipped 13.7% to $6.36 following downbeat Q1 results.
- GreenSky, Inc. GSKY shares dropped 13.2% to $3.852 after reporting downbeat quarterly results.
- Commvault Systems, Inc. CVLT shares fell 12.9% to $39.50 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q4 results.
- Casper Sleep Inc. CSPR shares dropped 12.8% to $6.89 after reporting wider-than-expected quarterly loss.
- Contura Energy, Inc. CTRA shares fell 12.7% to $3.3250.
- Sequans Communications S.A. SQNS dropped 12.5% to $5.18 after the company priced its 4.85 million ADS offering at $5.15 per ADS.
- Fossil Group, Inc. FOSL tumbled 12.5% to $3.1950.
- DarioHealth Corp. DRIO dropped 12% to $7.00 following Q1 earnings.
- Koppers Holdings Inc. KOP dipped 11.4% to $13.53.
- Fluent, Inc. FLNT fell 8.8% to $2.07 following better-than-expected Q1 results.
- The Chefs' Warehouse, Inc. CHEF fell 8.1% to $13.43 after the company reported a proposed public offering of common stock.
- Genius Brands International, Inc. GNUS fell 7.4% to $0.7455 after jumping 39% on Monday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.