On Monday, 10 companies reached new 52-week highs.
Points of Interest:
- Clorox CLX was the biggest company by market cap to set a new 52-week high.
- The company with the smallest market cap to set a new 52-week high was Spherix SPEX.
- DTFTax-Free Income DTF was the largest loser of the group, with shares hitting a new 52-week high but then plummeting 0.5% afterwards.
Stocks that set new 52-week highs on Monday are as follows:
- Clorox CLX stock made a new 52-week high of $177.34 Monday. The stock was up 0.63% for the day.
- Vipshop Holdings VIPS stock set a new 52-week high of $17.08 Monday morning. Over the session, the stock traded up 5.9%.
- Centogene CNTG shares hit a yearly high of $17.00. The stock traded up 4.51% on the session.
- MFS Government Markets MGF shares broke to a new 52-week high of $4.74 on Monday. Shares of the company traded up 0.21%.
- DTFTax-Free Income DTF shares achieved a new 52-week high on Monday morning, hitting $15.38 with a daily change of up 1.18%.
- First Trust Mortgage Inc FMY stock hit a yearly high price of $14.46. The stock was down 0.5% for the day.
- Melrose Bancorp MELR shares broke to $24.45 on Monday, setting a new 52-week high with a change of flat%.
- LightPath Technologies LPTH shares hit a yearly high of $1.80. The stock traded up 33.87% on the session.
- AIM ImmunoTech AIM stock hit a yearly high price of $3.61. The stock was up 202.7% for the day.
- Spherix SPEX shares broke to $4.43 on Monday, setting a new 52-week high with a change of up 82.32%.
Benzinga will continue to provide updates on these equities. Stay tuned for additional news.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.