On Monday, 10 companies reached new 52-week highs.
Points of Interest:
- Clorox CLX was the biggest company by market cap to set a new 52-week high.
- The company with the smallest market cap to set a new 52-week high was Spherix SPEX.
- DTFTax-Free Income DTF was the largest loser of the group, with shares hitting a new 52-week high but then plummeting 0.5% afterwards.
Stocks that set new 52-week highs on Monday are as follows:
- Clorox CLX stock made a new 52-week high of $177.34 Monday. The stock was up 0.63% for the day.
- Vipshop Holdings VIPS stock set a new 52-week high of $17.08 Monday morning. Over the session, the stock traded up 5.9%.
- Centogene CNTG shares hit a yearly high of $17.00. The stock traded up 4.51% on the session.
- MFS Government Markets MGF shares broke to a new 52-week high of $4.74 on Monday. Shares of the company traded up 0.21%.
- DTFTax-Free Income DTF shares achieved a new 52-week high on Monday morning, hitting $15.38 with a daily change of up 1.18%.
- First Trust Mortgage Inc FMY stock hit a yearly high price of $14.46. The stock was down 0.5% for the day.
- Melrose Bancorp MELR shares broke to $24.45 on Monday, setting a new 52-week high with a change of flat%.
- LightPath Technologies LPTH shares hit a yearly high of $1.80. The stock traded up 33.87% on the session.
- AIM ImmunoTech AIM stock hit a yearly high price of $3.61. The stock was up 202.7% for the day.
- Spherix SPEX shares broke to $4.43 on Monday, setting a new 52-week high with a change of up 82.32%.
Benzinga will continue to provide updates on these equities. Stay tuned for additional news.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.