- AMERI Holdings, Inc. AMRH shares jumped 198.1 percent to $2.40 after the company announced a new partnership with a machine learning company called Bayestree Intelligence.
- China Lending Corporation CLDC shares rose 51.2 percent to $3.25.
- ENDRA Life Sciences Inc. NDRA gained 47.5 percent to $ 2.64 after the company disclosed that it was granted third US patent for non-invasive fat assessment to support TAEU product targeting non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Cherokee Inc. CHKE climbed 36.1 percent to $ 1.0751 after the company reported the sale of Flip Flop Shops to Bearpaw Holdings.
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. CODX shares gained 30.6 percent to $5.80. Co-Diagnostics reported advancement of Co-Primers technology in multiplex SNP genotyping.
- Smartsheet Inc. SMAR climbed 18.1 percent to $31.35 after reporting Q1 results.
- G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. GIII rose 12.4 percent to $48.20 after the company reported better-than-expected results for its first quarter and raised its full-year guidance.
- Quanex Building Products Corporation NX surged 11.6 percent to $18.525 following Q2 results.
- REGENXBIO Inc. RGNX rose 10.4 percent to $55.25. REGENXBIO will replace General Cable in the S&P SmallCap 600 on Thursday, June 7.
- Abeona Therapeutics Inc. ABEO climbed 9.7 percent to $17.025. Seaport Global initiated coverage on Abeona Therapeutics with a Buy rating.
- OpGen, Inc. OPGN gained 9.4 percent to $2.5938. OpGen reported that data on its Acuitas® AMR Gene Panel u5.47 (RUO) and Acuitas Lighthouse® Knowledgebase will be presented at ASM Microbe 2018.
- Evolus, Inc. EOLS rose 9.4 percent to $33.3434 after gaining 11.77 percent on Monday.
- Kandi Technologies Group, Inc. KNDI climbed 9.1 percent to $4.1999 after plummeting over 29 percent on Monday. The company announced that it was acquiring Sportsman Country for $10 million in restricted shares.
- InfoSonics Corporation IFON rose 8.3 percent to $3.27.
- Nuverra Environmental Solutions, Inc. NES shares gained 8.2 percent to $9.95 after falling 29.77 percent on Monday.
- Verastem, Inc. VSTM shares rose 7 percent to $5.50 after the oncology company detailed a new license agreement in Japan. As part of the agreement, Japan-based pharmaceutical company Yakult will pay Verastem $10 million upfront and up to $90 million in future milestones in exchange for developing and commercializing Verastem's duvelisib therapy.
- Weight Watchers International, Inc. WTW gained 7 percent to $85.10. Bank of America initiated coverage on Weight Watchers with a Buy rating.
- Mylan N.V. MYL rose 6.4 percent to $40.96 following the FDA approval of first biosimilar to neulasta, Mylan's fulphila.
- Twitter, Inc. TWTR rose 5.4 percent to $39.92 following news that the company’s stock will be added to the S&P 500 index.
- HD Supply Holdings Inc HDS shares gained 4 percent to $42.93 after the company posted stronger-than-expected results for its first quarter.
- ReneSola Ltd SOL rose 3.5 percent to $2.41 after the company raised its Q1 sales outlook.
- Aegean Marine Petroleum Network Inc. ANW shares dipped 72.8 percent to $0.775 following Audit Committee findings indicating that $200 million of accounts receivable will need to be written off.
- Tarena International, Inc. TEDU dropped 22.4 percent to $7.36 after reporting Q1 results.
- Genesco Inc. GCO dropped 13.3 percent to $39.00 following Q1 results.
- EuroDry Ltd. EDRY shares tumbled 11.9 percent to $7.57.
- TrovaGene, Inc. TROV declined 11.6 percent to $2.2001.
- Acorn International, Inc. ATV fell 10.1 percent to $32.469.
- Quanterix Corporation QTRX shares dropped 9 percent to $17.085.
- Educational Development Corporation EDUC slipped 8.4 percent to $18.325.
- NTN Buzztime, Inc. NTN fell 8.1 percent to $4.16.
- China Natural Resources, Inc. CHNR fell 7.8 percent to $2.35 after rising 4.51 percent on Monday.
- Duluth Holdings Inc. DLTH dropped 6.7 percent to $17.855 following mixed Q1 earnings and downbeat FY18 sales guidance.
- Newtek Business Services Corp. NEWT dropped 5.7 percent to $19.52. Raymond James downgraded Newtek Business Services from Outperform to Market Perform.
- DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc. XRAY shares declined 4.6 percent to $41.93. Northcoast Research downgraded DENTSPLY SIRONA from Buy to Neutral.
- First Solar, Inc. FSLR fell 4.1 percent to $59.2004. Bank of America downgraded First Solar from Buy to Neutral.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.