- Longfin Corp. LFIN shares climbed 64.86 percent to close at $19.14 on Thursday after climbing 17.39 percent on Wednesday. The company is involved in blockchain technology and its CEO Venkat Meenavalli was on CNBC's "Fast Money" Wednesday afternoon..
- Net Element, Inc. NETE shares gained 32.98 percent to close at $8.87 on Thursday.
- Pulse Biosciences, Inc. PLSE shares gained 23.39 percent to close at $19.15.
- Intelsat S.A. I shares rose 20.84 percent to close at $4.87 on Thursday.
- Ovid Therapeutics Inc. OVID gained 19.85 percent to close at $8.21.
- Veritone, Inc. VERI shares rose 16.41 percent to close at $15.32. Veritone reported the upcoming launch of a market-first update to its AI operating system, aiWARE™.
- Sonoma Pharmaceuticals, Inc. SNOA rose 14.6 percent to close at $4.16. The specialty pharmaceutical company that develops therapies for dermatological conditions and advanced tissue care announced it has received a new 510(k) clearance from the FDA for an antimicrobial post-therapy gel.
- SITO Mobile, Ltd. SITO gained 13.48 percent to close at $3.62 on Thursday.
- Daxor Corporation DXR shares climbed 13.26 percent to close at $9.82.
- Riot Blockchain, Inc. RIOT shares jumped 12.46 percent to close at $7.22.
- ADT Inc. ADT jumped 12.23 percent to close at $8.81.
- Weatherford International plc WFT shares gained 12.04 percent to close at $2.42.
- Aqua Metals, Inc. AQMS shares climbed 11.30 percent to close at $2.56 on Thursday.
- Myers Industries, Inc. MYE shares rose 11.19 percent to close at $23.35 on Thursday.
- SemiLEDs Corporation LEDS shares rose 10.26 percent to close at $3.29.
- CHF Solutions, Inc. CHFS shares climbed 10.15 percent to close at $2.93 after the company reported a new distribution agreement with Dimedix Surgical to distribute the company’s Aquadex FelxFlow System in Spain.
- GMS Inc. GMS rose 10.09 percent to close at $32.83 as the company announced plans to buy WSB Titan for $627 million.
- Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ICPT shares gained 9.94 percent to close at $70.76. Intercept Pharmaceuticals priced its 2.34 million upsized offering at $64 per share.
- Changyou.com Limited CYOU gained 7.19 percent to close at $29.97. Changyou.com announced a special cash dividend of $9.40 per ADS.
- Finisar Corporation FNSR shares gained 6.26 percent to close at $15.62. Morgan Stanley upgraded Finisar from Equal-Weight to Overweight.
- Conatus Pharmaceuticals Inc. CNAT shares dipped 31.45 percent to close at $4.12 on Thursday after the company disclosed that top-line results from Phase 2b POLT-HCV-SVR trial did not meet its primary endpoint.
- Check-Cap Ltd. CHEK fell 19.23 percent to close at $4.20. Check-Cap filed its annual report for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2017.
- Genie Energy Ltd. GNE shares declined 14.96 percent to close at $3.98.
- Conn's, Inc. CONN fell 14.3 percent to close at $30.725. Conn's reported better-than-expected earnings for its fourth quarter, while sales missed estimates.
- Cellectis S.A. CLLS dropped 12.39 percent to close at $29.00. Cellectis priced its 5.646 million ADS offering at $31 per ADS.
- AVEO Pharmaceuticals, Inc. AVEO shares fell 10.27 percent to close at $2.36.
- Evolus, Inc. EOLS shares fell 9.79 percent to close at $8.11. Evolus disclosed that its trial of prabotulinumtoxinA compared to botox met primary endpoint in efficacy along with its secondary endpoints.
- Prothena Corporation plc PRTA dropped 9.18 percent to close at $40.15.
- Syndax Pharmaceuticals, Inc. SNDX fell 8.82 percent to close at $13.34 on Thursday.
- BioTime, Inc. BTX shares fell 8.71 percent to close at $2.41.
- Concert Pharmaceuticals, Inc. CNCE shares dipped 8.63 percent to close at $19.79 on Thursday.
- Affimed N.V. AFMD shares declined 7.69 percent to close at $2.10.
- ShotSpotter, Inc. SSTI dropped 7.66 percent to close at $29.91.
- Micron Technology, Inc. MU dropped 6.65 percent to close at $49.84. UBS initiated coverage on Micron with a Sell rating.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.