- Neogen Corporation NEOG shares rose 19.7 percent to $73.78 in pre-market trading after falling 25.57 percent on Friday.
- Eros International plc EROS shares rose 11.4 percent to $10.75 in pre-market trading after falling 1.78 percent on Friday.
- Digital Power Corporation DPW rose 11.8 percent to $3.59 after the company disclosed that its subsidiary, CooliSys Technologies Inc., agreed to acquire Enertec from Micronet Enertec Technologies Inc MICT for $5.2 million in cash.
- Soligenix, Inc. SNGX rose 11.2 percent to $2.48 in pre-market trading. Soligenix reported a US patent for the use of dusquetide in oral mucositis.
- Protalix Biotherapeutics Inc PLX rose 10.1 percent to $0.728 in pre-market trading after the company disclosed 'positive' interim data from Phase II clinical trial of OPRX-106 in patients with ulcerative colitis.
- Akcea Therapeutics Inc AKCA shares rose 9.5 percent to $19.00 in pre-market trading after dropping 5.91 percent on Friday.
- SunCoke Energy Partners LP SXCP shares rose 8.9 percent to $19 in pre-market trading after slipping 0.57percent on Friday.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engnrng Inc (ADR) ASX rose 8.1 percent to $7 in pre-market trading after climbing 1.73 percent on Friday.
- BRF SA (ADR) BRFS shares rose 6.6 percent to $12 in the pre-market trading session after gaining 1.30 percent on Friday.
- Progenics Pharmaceuticals, Inc. PGNX rose 6.6 percent to $6.34 in pre-market trading after surging 1.71 percent on Friday.
- Insys Therapeutics Inc INSY rose 6.5 percent to $10.25 in pre-market trading after climbing 11.60 percent on Friday.
- Landmark Infrastructure Partners LP LMRK rose 6.4 percent to $19.25 in pre-market trading after dropping 1.90 percent on Friday.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- SELLAS Life Sciences Group SLS shares fell 39.2 percent to $4.78 in pre-market trading.
- Koss Corporation KOSS fell 16.5 percent to $2.58 in pre-market trading after surging 114.58 percent on Friday.
- Weatherford International Plc WFT fell 6.5 percent to $3.90 in pre-market trading after rising 3.22 percent on Friday.
- Longfin Corp LFIN shares fell 6.4 percent to $52.69 after rising 1.90 percent on Friday.
- Riot Blockchain Inc RIOT shares fell 6 percent to $26.70 in pre-market trading after gaining 4.30 percent on Friday.
- Gain Capital Holdings Inc GCAP shares fell 4.4 percent to $9.56 in pre-market trading after gaining 1.42 percent on Friday.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Int'l (ADR) SMI fell 4.3 percent to $8.19 in pre-market trading after gaining 1.06 percent on Friday.
- Phoenix New Media Ltd ADR FENG shares fell 3.7 percent to $6.25 in pre-market trading after declining 2.48 percent on Friday.
- Fang Holdings Ltd SFUN fell 3.3 percent to $5.40 in pre-market trading after gaining 14.11 percent on Friday.
- Ampio Pharmaceuticals Inc AMPE fell 3.7 percent to $3.92 in pre-market trading after declining 2.86 percent on Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.