- Energous Corp WATT shares jumped 79.4 percent to $15.86 after the company reported that the company has received FCC certification for over-the-air, power-at-a-distance wireless charging.
- Lightbridge Corp LTBR shares surged 70.2 percent to $1.94.
- Ideal Power Inc IPWR shares rose 70 percent to $2.82.
- Kazia Therapeutics Ltd (ADR) KZIA shares gained 19.3 percent to $3.13 following news of formation of collaboration to support future development of Noxopharm's lead program, NOX66.
- Cerecor Inc CERC shares rose 16.1 percent to $3.85.
- AMERI HOLDINGS INC AMRH shares climbed 13.3 percent to $3.40.
- Sierra Oncology Inc SRRA shares climbed 11.9 percent to $3.99 after surging 10.53 percent on Tuesday.
- Longfin Corp LFIN shares rose 11.9 percent to $60.90.
- Sierra Oncology Inc SRRA shares gained 11.6 percent to $3.98.
- HTG Molecular Diagnostics Inc HTGM shares climbed 11.2 percent to $2.16 after the company reported an expansion of collaboration with Merck & Co., Inc. related to Assay development and the manufacturing of kits supporting research programs.
- YuMe Inc YUME gained 10.6 percent to $3.95 after dropping 1.10 percent on Tuesday.
- Medigus Ltd. MDGS jumped 8.3 percent to $1.43 after the company announced the first MUSE procedure for the treatment of GERD performed in Israel.
- ENDRA Life Sciences Inc. NDRA shares rose 7.6 percent to $5.20.
- Nova Lifestyle Inc NVFY shares gained 4.9 percent to $2.63 after the company announced the launch of a digital community to deliver products and user experience built on Blockchain.
- Protalix Biotherapeutics Inc PLX gained 4 percent to $0.676 after the company disclosed that its PRX-102 has been granted Orphan Drug designation by the European Commission.
- Future Fintech Group Inc FTFT shares tumbled 16.3 percent to $5.22 after jumping 43.45 percent on Tuesday.
- NXT-ID Inc NXTD shares slipped 11.4 percent to $4.21.
- Long Blockchain Corp LTEA shares declined 11.1 percent to $4.27 after dipping 20.13 percent on Tuesday.
- Aptose Biosciences Inc APTO shares dropped 10 percent to $2.08. Aptose Biosciences shares gained 29.78 percent Tuesday after the company disclosed that the FDA has granted orphan drug designation to CG'806.
- Dynatronics Corporation DYNT shares fell 7.8 percent to $2.75.
- One Horizon Group Inc OHGI slipped 7.1 percent to $1.57 following S-3 showing registration for 2.33 million common share offering via selling holders.
- China Southern Airlines Co Ltd (ADR) ZNH shares declined 6.3 percent to $51.08.
- Contango Oil & Gas Company MCF shares dropped 6.2 percent to $4.90.
- Pareteum Corp TEUM shares slipped 5.7 percent to $2.64 after climbing 120.47 percent on Tuesday.
- Callaway Golf Co ELY declined 3 percent to $14.64. Compass Point downgraded Callaway Golf from Neutral to Sell.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.