- Pyxis Tankers Inc. PXS shares surged 102.75 percent to close at $4.10 on Friday.
- American Woodmark Corporation AMWD shares rose 28.21 percent to close at $127.70. American Woodmark reported purchase of RSI Home Products for $1.075 billion in enterprise value and posted upbeat quarterly earnings.
- Contango Oil & Gas Company MCF shares gained 21.31 percent to close at $2.96.
- Marathon Patent Group Inc MARA shares jumped 18.71 percent to close at $4.95 on Friday.
- Aeglea Biotherapeutics, Inc. AGLE shares rose 18.25 percent to close at $4.73.
- CASI Pharmaceuticals, Inc. CASI shares gained 18.24 percent to close at $3.63 on Friday.
- Stitch Fix, Inc. SFIX shares jumped 17.76 percent to close at $23.60.
- Foundation Medicine Inc FMI shares rose 17.67 percent to close at $62.60 after the FDA approved the company’s FoundationOne CDx Diagnostic test for solid tumors.
- Ambarella Inc AMBA shares gained 14.3 percent to close at $62.03 after the company reported stronger-than-expected results for its third quarter.
- Titan Machinery Inc TITN gained 13.53 percent to close at $21.57.
- Xunlei Limited XNET shares rose 13.04 percent to close at $15.43 on Friday.
- The New Home Company Inc. NWHM shares gained 11.27 percent to close at $12.83.
- Nutanix Inc NTNX shares surged 9.94 percent to close at $36.06 after reporting a first quarter loss of 16 cents, 10 cents lower than analyst estimates. Sales came in $9 million higher than estimates at $275.6 million. The company issued better than expected second quarter earnings and sales guidance.
- NoaBlue Apron Holdings Inc APRN climbed 8.03 percent to close at $3.23 after the company announced Co-Founder Matt Salzber has stepped down as President and CEO, naming Brad Dickerson as the new CEO.
- Plug Power Inc PLUG shares gained 5.91 percent to close at $2.51. Canaccord Genuity initiated coverage on Plug Power with a Buy rating and a $5.00 price target.
- Global Blood Therapeutics Inc. GBT rose 5.7 percent to close at $41.70. H.C. Wainwright initiated coverage on Global Blood Therapeutics with a Buy rating.
- Eagle Bancorp, Inc. EGBN shares tumbled 24.49 percent to close at $49.95 on Friday. Aurelius Value issued a negative report on Eagle Bancorp titled, 'Eagle Bancorp's Insider Loan Scheme Exposed.'
- Universal Technical Institute, Inc. UTI shares fell 22.01 percent to close at $2.87 on Friday.
- China Rapid Finance Ltd – ADR XRF shares dropped 18.87 percent to close at $6.02.
- Genesco Inc. GCO shares tumbled 17.85 percent to close at $25.55 on Friday as the company reported downbeat quarterly earnings.
- KBS Fashion Group Limited KBSF shares fell 15.96 percent to close at $4.37.
- ReTo Eco-Solutions, Inc. RETO shares dipped 15.25 percent to close at $8.56 on Friday. ReTo Eco-Solutions reported the closing of its IPO of 2,800,000 common shares at a price of $5.00 per share.
- Pareteum Corp TEUM shares slipped 15.1 percent to close at $0.8999.
- Fuling Global Inc. FORK shares fell 11.8 percent to close at $4.675 on Friday.
- Helios and Matheson Analytics Inc. HMNY shares dipped 11.45 percent to close at $12.06.
- R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company RRD shares dropped 11.29 percent to close at $8.33 on Friday.
- Overstock.com, Inc. OSTK shares fell 10.19 percent to close at $42.30.
- Zumiez Inc. ZUMZ declined 8.49 percent to close at $19.95. Zumiez reported in-line earnings for its third quarter on Thursday.
- Ichor Holdings Ltd ICHR dropped 6.83 percent to close at $26.47.
- Cypress Semiconductor Corporation CY declined 5.12 percent to close at $15.19 on Friday. SunTrust Robinson Humphrey downgraded Cypress Semiconductor from Buy to Hold.
- Oxford Industries Inc OXM shares fell 4.3 percent to close at $66.03. Needham & Company downgraded Oxford Industries from Buy to Hold.
- Ulta Beauty Inc ULTA slipped 4.12 percent to close at $212.58. Ulta Beauty reported better-than-expected earnings for its third quarter. The company also saw comps up a whopping 10.3 percent in the quarter but issued weak fourth quarter earnings guidance.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.