- Extreme Networks, Inc EXTR shares rose 15.4 percent to $12.00 in pre-market trading after declining 2.62 percent on Monday.
- DSW Inc. DSW rose 13.3 percent to $17.78 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q2 earnings.
- JA Solar Holdings Co., Ltd. (ADR) JASO rose 8.1 percent to $6.69 in pre-market trading after the company posted stronger-than-expected quarterly profit.
- Helios and Matheson Analytics Inc HMNY rose 6.5 percent to $3.30 in pre-market trading after declining 0.96 percent on Monday.
- Aluminum Corp. of China Limited (ADR) ACH rose 4.3 percent to $18.21 in pre-market trading after gaining 1.51 percent on Monday.
- Dr.Reddy's Laboratories Ltd (ADR) RDY rose 3.8 percent to $31.25 in pre-market trading after falling 2.08 percent on Monday.
- Jumei International Holding Ltd(ADR) JMEI shares rose 3.1 percent to $3.38 in pre-market trading after dropping 6.82 percent on Monday.
- Mazor Robotics Ltd - ADR MZOR rose 2.8 percent to $37.24 in pre-market trading after declining 2.26 percent on Monday.
- Vipshop Holdings Ltd - ADR VIPS shares rose 2.7 percent to $9.52 in pre-market trading after falling 5.94 percent on Monday.
- BHP Billiton plc (ADR) BBL shares rose 2.5 percent to $36.29 in pre-market trading. BHP Billiton reported FY17 profit of $5.89 billion and sales of $38.29 billion. The company also disclosed that it is looking to sell its U.S. shale oil assets.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- DryShips Inc. DRYS shares fell 9.4 percent to $3.00 in pre-market trading after dropping 1.19 percent on Monday.
- Nordson Corporation NDSN fell 9.1 percent to $113.75 in pre-market trading. Nordson reported better-than-expected results for its third quarter, but issued a weak outlook for the current quarter.
- Tarena International Inc(ADR) TEDU fell 8.7 percent to $17.00 in pre-market trading. Tarena International reported Q2 earnings of RMB$1.00 per share on sales of RMB$455.83 million. Nomura downgraded Tarena from Buy to Neutral.
- Baozun Inc (ADR) BZUN shares fell 8.1 percent to $31.80 in pre-market trading after gaining 1.82 percent on Monday.
- Cheetah Mobile Inc (ADR) CMCM fell 7.7 percent to $10.99. Cheetah Mobile posted Q2 adjusted earnings of $0.09 per share on revenue of $177.239 million.
- Momo Inc (ADR) MOMO fell 6.2 percent to $42.30 in pre-market trading. Momo reported Q2 earnings of $0.35 per ADS on revenue of $312.22 million.
- Moleculin Biotech Inc MBRX shares fell 5.7 percent to $2.16 in pre-market trading. Moleculin Biotech reported that it will meet with the EMA on August 30 to discuss clinical trial authorization for study of Annamycin for the treatment of AML.
- Redfin Corp RDFN shares fell 5.6 percent to $26.01. Stifel Nicolaus initiated coverage on Redfin with a Hold rating, while RBC Capital initiated coverage on the stock with a Sector Perform rating.
- China Unicom (Hong Kong) Limited (ADR) CHU fell 4.9 percent to $15.11 in pre-market trading after gaining 4.54 percent on Monday.
- Coty Inc COTY fell 4.4 percent to $18.70 in pre-market trading as the company posted downbeat quarterly earnings.
- Sibanye Gold Ltd (ADR) SBGL shares fell 3.2 percent to $5.80 in pre-market trading after gaining 3.81 percent on Monday.
- Golden Ocean Group Ltd GOGL fell 3.1 percent to $8.40 in pre-market trading after slipping 0.34 percent on Monday.
- Blue Apron Holdings Inc APRN fell 3.1 percent to $5.08 in pre-market trading after declining 1.23 percent on Monday.
- AngloGold Ashanti Limited (ADR) AU shares fell 3.2 percent to $9.50 in pre-market trading after dropping 0.20 percent on Monday.
- Infosys Ltd ADR INFY shares fell 2.5 percent to $14.20 in pre-market trading after slipping 1.56 percent on Monday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.