Economic Data Scheduled For Thursday
- Federal Reserve Governor Jerome Powell is set to speak in Washington, D.C. at 8:00 a.m. ET.
- Data on initial jobless claims for the latest week will be released at 8:30 a.m. ET.
- The Philadelphia Fed general conditions index for April is schedule for release at 8:30 a.m. ET.
- The index of leading economic indicators for March will be released at 10:00 a.m. ET.
- The Energy Information Administration’s weekly report on natural gas stocks is schedule for release at 10:30 a.m. ET.
- Data on money supply for the recent week will be released at 4:30 p.m. ET.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.