22 Stocks Moving In Thursday's Pre-Market Session
- Trevena Inc (NASDAQ: TRVN) rose 10.8 percent to $3.60 in pre-market trading after dropping 4.97 percent on Wednesday.
- Yum China Holdings Inc (NYSE: YUMC) rose 10.2 percent to $31.05 in pre-market trading after the company reported upbeat earnings for its first quarter.
- Seres Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: MCRB) rose 9.1 percent to $11.39 in pre-market trading after dropping 5.26 percent on Wednesday.
- Plug Power Inc (NASDAQ: PLUG) rose 8.9 percent to $2.45 in pre-market trading after surging 73.08 percent on Wednesday.
- Coach Inc (NYSE: COH) rose 6.7 percent to $41.98 in pre-market trading. Coach named Ian Bickley as President, Global Business Development and Strategic Alliances.
- Sapiens International Corporation N.V. (NASDAQ: SPNS) shares rose 6.1 percent to $13.91 in pre-market trading after gaining 0.54 percent on Wednesday.
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc (NASDAQ: JAZZ) rose 6.1 percent to $149.15 in pre-market trading. Jazz Pharma reached a settlement with Hikma Pharma related to Xyrem patent case. Mizuho downgraded Jazz from Buy to Neutral.
- Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: IBKR) shares rose 6 percent to $36.72 in pre-market trading after declining 0.03 percent on Wednesday.
- Rewalk Robotics Ltd (NASDAQ: RWLK) rose 5.3 percent to $2.00 in pre-market trading after the company disclosed that the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs purchased 28 added Exoskeleton Systems.
- Merrimack Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: MACK) rose 5.1 percent to $3.29 in pre-market trading. Merrimack declared a $1.06 special dividend.
- BioTime, Inc. (NYSE: BTX) shares rose 4.8 percent to $3.50 in pre-market trading. BioTime, reported the formation of new subsidiary AgeX Therapeutics, Inc.
- Akari Therapeutics PLC (ADR) (NASDAQ: AKTX) shares rose 4.8 percent to $12.26 in pre-market trading after gaining 0.69 percent on Wednesday.
- Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. (NASDAQ: BBBY) rose 3.6 percent to $39.15 in pre-market trading after the company posted better-than-expected earnings for its fourth quarter and increased quarterly dividend to $0.15 per share.
- CarMax, Inc (NYSE: KMX) shares rose 3.2 percent to $58.49 in pre-market trading after the company reported upbeat quarterly profit.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- 8Point3 Energy Partners LP (NASDAQ: CAFD) fell 16.7 percent to $11.01 in pre-market trading. 8point3 Energy reported Q1 earnings of $0.03 per share on revenue of $9.9 million. First Solar announced plans to review alternatives for the sale of interest in 8point3 Energy Partners. Wells Fargo downgraded 8point3 Energy from Outperform to Market Perform.
- Synacor Inc (NASDAQ: SYNC) fell 8.4 percent to $3.80 in pre-market trading. Synacor reported a proposed public offering of common stock.
- Synergy Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: SGYP) shares fell 6 percent to $4.06 in pre-market trading after slipping 3.36 percent on Wednesday.
- China Auto Logistics Inc (NASDAQ: CALI) fell 5.5 percent to $3.82 in pre-market trading after surging 41.75 percent on Wednesday.
- China Unicom (Hong Kong) Limited (ADR) (NYSE: CHU) fell 4.6 percent to $13.65 in pre-market trading after rising 2.07 percent on Wednesday.
- Innocoll Holdings PLC (NASDAQ: INNL) shares fell 4.6 percent to $2.09 in the pre-market trading session after gaining 20.33 percent on Wednesday.
- GoPro Inc (NASDAQ: GPRO) shares fell 2.7 percent to $8.20 in pre-market trading. GoPro announced plans to offer $150 million convertible senior notes due 2022.
- Colony NorthStar Inc (NASDAQ: CLNS) dropped 2.3 percent to $12.73 in pre-market trading after dropping 0.53 percent on Wednesday.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.