22 Stocks Moving In Monday's Pre-Market Session
- Dominion Diamond Corp (NYSE: DDC) shares rose 25.1 percent to $12.41 in pre-market trading. The Washington Companies proposed to acquire Dominion Diamond for US$13.50 per share in cash.
- CytomX Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: CTMX) rose 23.5 percent to $18.74 in pre-market trading. Bristol-Myers Squibb Co (NYSE: BMY) and CytomX Therapeutics disclosed that they have extended worldwide partnership to discover Probody therapeutics for the treatment of cancer and other diseases.
- Nektar Therapeutics (NASDAQ: NKTR) shares rose 22.6 percent to $19.00 in pre-market trading after the company reported that it has achieved primary and secondary endpoints in Phase 3 SUMMIT-07 study.
- Esperion Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: ESPR) shares rose 22.4 percent to $28.97 in pre-market trading after the company reported the FDA confirmation regarding regulatory pathway to approval for an LDL-C lowering indication for bempedoic acid.
- Aralez Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: ARLZ) rose 16.9 percent to $2.63 in pre-market trading after the company disclosed that its CEO has purchased 500,000 open market shares at an average price of $2.46 per share.
- Apricus Biosciences Inc (NASDAQ: APRI) rose 7.6 percent to $2.40 in pre-market trading.
- FireEye Inc (NASDAQ: FEYE) rose 6.2 percent to $11.40 in pre-market trading after declining 0.65 percent on Friday.
- Sprouts Farmers Market Inc (NASDAQ: SFM) shares rose 5.7 percent to $23.27 in pre-market trading. Cerberus Capital Management-backed Albertsons Cos. has had preliminary merger talks with Sprouts Farmers Market, according to sources as reported by Bloomberg on Sunday. The talks to take Sprouts private are at an early stage, the sources said.
- TOP SHIPS Inc (NASDAQ: TOPS) rose 5.6 percent to $2.08 in pre-market trading after dropping 10.45 percent on Friday.
- Cerulean Pharma Inc (NASDAQ: CERU) rose 4.5 percent to $3.47 in pre-market trading. Cerulean Pharma and Daré Bioscience reported that they have entered into a stock purchase agreement. Cerulean also announced plans to reduce workforce by 11 people. The company reported that it has sold CRLX101 and CRLX301 to BlueLink Pharmaceuticals for $1.5 million and also agreed to sell Dynamic Tumor Targeting Platform to Novartis for $6 million.
- Medigus Ltd. (NASDAQ: MDGS) rose 4.1 percent to $7.44 in pre-market trading after gaining 4.84 percent on Friday.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Medgenics Inc (NASDAQ: GNMX) fell around 54.2 percent to $2.49 in pre-market trading after the company disclosed that that SAGA trial of AEVI-001 did not meet primary endpoint.
- Pulmatrix Inc (NASDAQ: PULM) shares fell 14.9 percent to $2.63 in the pre-market trading session after the company reported up to $11 million at-the-market sales agreement with BTIG on Friday.
- Array Biopharma Inc (NASDAQ: ARRY) fell 13.3 percent to $9.16 in pre-market trading after the company disclosed that it has withdrawn its NDA for Binimetinib.
- Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc (NASDAQ: KTOS) shares fell 8.8 percent to $7.53 in pre-market trading. Kratos disclosed that Yahsat has selected Kratos to support its satellite fleet with broad suite of ground system solutions.
- Agile Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: AGRX) shares fell 7.5 percent to $2.72 in pre-market trading after gaining 9.29 percent on Friday.
- VMware, Inc. (NYSE: VMW) fell 5.9 percent to $87.16 in pre-market trading after gaining 0.58 percent on Friday.
- Mechel PAO (ADR) (NYSE: MTL) fell 5.7 percent to $5.14 in pre-market trading after rising 11.45 percent on Friday.
- NutriSystem Inc. (NASDAQ: NTRI) fell 5.9 percent to $50.65 in pre-market trading after gaining 2.57 percent on Friday.
- Quantenna Communications Inc (NASDAQ: QTNA) fell 4.7 percent to $23.46 in pre-market trading after rising 2.46 percent on Friday.
- Acacia Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACIA) dropped 4.4 percent to $52.60 in pre-market trading after rising 5.42 percent on Friday.
- Broadcom Ltd (NASDAQ: AVGO) fell 4.1 percent to $212.21 in pre-market trading after slipping 0.53 percent on Friday.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.