25 Stocks Moving In Thursday's Pre-Market Session
- X T L Biopharmaceuticals Ltd (ADR) (NASDAQ: XTLB) rose 48.3 percent to $4.56 in pre-market trading after surging 15.56 percent on Wednesday.
- Superconductor Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCON) shares rose 37.4 percent to $1.58 in pre-market trading as the company disclosed that it has been awarded a U.S. Patent for unique manufacturing process.
- Shineco Inc (NASDAQ: TYHT) rose 19.7 percent to $4.50 in pre-market trading after gaining 5.92 percent on Wednesday.
- hhgregg, Inc. (NYSE: HGG) shares rose 15.2 percent to $0.495 in pre-market trading. hhgregg announced plans to explore strategic alternatives for the company.
- Ballard Power Systems Inc. (USA) (NASDAQ: BLDP) shares rose 7.6 percent to $2.12 in pre-market trading after the company disclosed a 5-year $25 million deal with Broad-Ocean for fuel cell engine manufacture & sales in China.
- NetEase Inc (ADR) (NASDAQ: NTES) rose 6.7 percent to $279.50 in pre-market trading after reporting strong Q4 profit.
- Vedanta Ltd (ADR) (NYSE: VEDL) rose 5.5 percent to $15.48 in pre-market trading after declining 1.61 percent on Wednesday.
- Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: IONS) rose 5.5 percent to $49.56 in pre-market trading. Ionis and Akcea have closed on strategic collaboration with Novartis to develop and commercialize AKCEA-APO(a)-LRx and AKCEA-APOCIII-LRx.
- NetApp Inc (NASDAQ: NTAP) shares rose 5.3 percent to $40.99 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected earnings for its third quarter and issued an upbeat outlook for the full year.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- My Size, Inc. (NASDAQ: MYSZ) shares fell 49.6 percent to $3.23 in pre-market trading after dropping 18.78 percent on Wednesday.
- ConforMIS Inc (NASDAQ: CFMS) shares fell 40.6 percent to $5.08 in pre-market trading after the company posted a wider-than-expected Q4 loss.
- GNC Holdings Inc (NYSE: GNC) fell 23.2 percent to $6.39 in pre-market trading after the company posted weak Q4 results.
- Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc (NYSE: BBW) fell 16 percent to $10.00 in pre-market trading after the company reported downbeat Q4 earnings.
- Cloud Peak Energy Inc. (NYSE: CLD) rose 14.8 percent to $4.82 in pre-market trading. Cloud Peak Energy posted strong Q4 earnings.
- Molina Healthcare, Inc. (NYSE: MOH) dropped 14 percent to $51.51 in pre-market trading. Molina Healthcare reported a Q4 loss of $91 million on revenue of $4.46 billion. Stifel Nicolaus downgraded the stock from Buy to Hold.
- Tellurian Inc (NASDAQ: TELL) fell 11.9 percent to $11.00 in pre-market trading after rising 8.51 percent on Wednesday.
- Evoke Pharma Inc (NASDAQ: EVOK) fell 9.7 percent to $3.07 in pre-market trading after the company reported a proposed public offering of common stock.
- NGL Energy Partners LP (NYSE: NGL) fell 7.5 percent to $22.35 in pre-market trading. NGL Energy Partners priced its upsized 8.8 million unit offering for gross proceeds of $197,560,000.
- Tripadvisor Inc (NASDAQ: TRIP) shares fell 6.6 percent to $49.24 in pre-market trading after the company posted weaker-than-expected results for its fourth quarter.
- Cabelas Inc (NYSE: CAB) fell 5.8 percent to $45.72 in pre-market trading after the company reported weak results for its fourth quarter.
- MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM) fell around 5.4 percent to $28.01 in pre-market trading after the company posted downbeat profit for the fourth quarter.
- SunPower Corporation (NASDAQ: SPWR) shares fell 3.6 percent to $6.99 in the pre-market trading session after the company reported a wider-than-expected quarterly loss.
- Himax Technologies, Inc. (ADR) (NASDAQ: HIMX) shares fell 3.5 percent to $6.15 in pre-market trading. Himax reported Q4 earnings of $4.4 million on revenue of $203.4 million.
- Mazor Robotics Ltd - ADR (NASDAQ: MZOR) fell 3.3 percent to $22.64 in pre-market trading. Mazor Robotics reported a Q4 loss of $0.07 per share on revenue of $14.043 million.
- TransUnion (NYSE: TRU) fell 2.1 percent to $36.60 in pre-market trading after the company reported the pricing of its 19.85 million share offering.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.