22 Stocks Moving In Wednesday's Pre-Market Session
- Oneok Partners LP (NYSE: OKS) shares rose 25.6 percent to $54.18 in pre-market trading. ONEOK, Inc. (NYSE: OKE) announced plans to acquire outstanding shares of Oneok Partners for $9.3 billion in stock.
- Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: ARWR) shares rose 18.6 percent to $2.30 in pre-market trading after gaining 10.86 percent on Tuesday.
- Vericel Corp (NASDAQ: VCEL) shares rose 17.3 percent to $3.05 in pre-market trading after the company reported the first MACI implant in the US to treat symptomatic cartilage defects of the knee.
- Seadrill Ltd (NYSE: SDRL) rose 7 percent to $2.00 in pre-market trading after dropping 29.70 percent on Tuesday.
- ICICI Bank Ltd (ADR) (NYSE: IBN) rose 6.2 percent to $8.23 in pre-market trading after declining 1.77 percent on Tuesday.
- Ceragon Networks Ltd (NASDAQ: CRNT) shares rose 5 percent to $3.89 in pre-market trading after gaining 0.27 percent on Tuesday.
- Diana Containerships Inc (NASDAQ: DCIX) rose 4 percent to $3.17 in pre-market trading after climbing 28.15 percent on Tuesday.
- Apple Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL) rose 3.9 percent to $126.05 in pre-market trading after the company reported stronger-than-expected results for its first quarter on Tuesday. iPhone sales in the quarter rose to 78.3 million, versus 74.8 million in the year-ago quarter.
- Twilio Inc (NYSE: TWLO) shares rose 3.9 percent to $29.95 in pre-market trading. JMP Securities upgraded Twilio from Market Perform to Market Outperform.
- DryShips Inc. (NASDAQ: DRYS) shares rose 3 percent to $5.20 in pre-market trading after surging 105.28 percent on Tuesday. DryShips is expected to release its Q4 results on February 7, 2017.
- Tupperware Brands Corporation (NYSE: TUP) rose 2.5 percent to $61.88 in pre-market trading as the company reported upbeat Q4 earnings.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Citrix Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CTXS) shares fell 19.7 percent to $73.25 in pre-market trading. Citrix posted upbeat results for its fourth quarter, but issued a weak 2017 forecast.
- Real Goods Solar, Inc. (NASDAQ: RGSE) fell 13.2 percent to $3.36 in pre-market trading after dropping 15.50 percent on Tuesday.
- Synergy Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: SGYP) shares fell 12.6 percent to $6.18 in pre-market trading. Synergy announced an offering of $125 million common stock.
- BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: BCRX) fell 11 percent to $5.61 in pre-market trading after gaining 4.30 percent on Tuesday.
- Cameco Corp (USA) (NYSE: CCJ) fell 9 percent to $11.60 in pre-market trading as after Tokyo Electric Power Company Holdings, Inc. terminated its uranium supply contract.
- Pitney Bowes Inc. (NYSE: PBI) shares fell 6.7 percent to $14.85 in pre-market trading after the company reported weak Q4 results and lowered its FY17 outlook.
- Box Inc (NYSE: BOX) fell around 6.2 percent to $16.02 in pre-market trading after slipping 0.93 percent on Tuesday.
- Match Group Inc (NASDAQ: MTCH) shares fell 5.5 percent to $16.41 in pre-market trading. Match Group reported Q4 adjusted earnings of $0.29 per share on revenue of $319.7 million and announced the sale of all non-dating business to ST Unitas.
- Korea Electric Power Corporation (ADR) (NYSE: KEP) shares fell 4.6 percent to $17.50 in the pre-market trading session after rising 0.55 percent on Tuesday.
- Avianca Holdings SA (ADR) (NYSE: AVH) shares fell 4.5 percent to $8.12 in pre-market trading after declining 1.39 percent on Tuesday.
- Seaspan Corporation (NYSE: SSW) shares fell 3.8 percent to $9.24 in pre-market trading after dropping 1.54 percent on Tuesday.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.