22 Stocks Moving In Wednesday's Pre-Market Session
- Derma Sciences Inc (NASDAQ: DSCI) shares rose 40 percent to $7.00 in pre-market trading after the company agreed to be acquired by Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp (NASDAQ: IART) for $7.00 per share in cash.
- Biocept Inc (NASDAQ: BIOC) shares rose 31.5 percent to $2.38 in pre-market trading after surging 77.45 percent on Tuesday.
- Enphase Energy Inc (NASDAQ: ENPH) rose 22.1 percent to $1.38 in pre-market trading after the company reported a $10 million strategic investment from T.J.Rodgers and John Doerr.
- TG Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: TGTX) shares rose 18 percent to $5.90 in pre-market trading after the company disclosed positive MS study data.
- Geron Corporation (NASDAQ: GERN) rose 13.6 percent to $2.50 in pre-market trading after declining 0.45 percent on Tuesday.
- Achaogen Inc (NASDAQ: AKAO) shares rose 9.3 percent to $16.90 in pre-market trading after Baker Bros Advisors reported a 13.1 percent stake in the company.
- WaferGen Bio-systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: WGBS) rose 7.6 percent to $5.96 in pre-market trading after gaining 9.27 percent on Tuesday.
- Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: ARWR) shares rose 6 percent to $2.14 in pre-market trading after climbing 6.88 percent on Tuesday.
- Neuralstem, Inc. (NYSE: CUR) rose 5.5 percent to $6.39 in pre-market trading after climbing 59.06 percent on Tuesday.
- Keryx Biopharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: KERX) rose 4.8 percent to $6.50 in pre-market trading. Citigroup upgraded Keryx Biopharmaceuticals from Sell to Neutral.
- Merck & Co., Inc. (NYSE: MRK) rose 3.5 percent to $62.00 in pre-market trading after the company disclosed that it has received the FDA acceptance of supplemental Biologics License Application for KEYTRUDA.
- Sangamo Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: SGMO) shares rose 2.8 percent to $3.75 in pre-market trading after the company disclosed that it has received Orphan Drug designation from the FDA for SB-318.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Novadaq Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ: NVDQ) fell 17.1 percent to $6.34 in pre-market trading after the company issued a weak sales forecast.
- Signal Genetics Inc (NASDAQ: SGNL) shares fell 12.8 percent to $15.25 in the pre-market trading session after surging 264.93 percent on Tuesday.
- Diffusion Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: DFFN) shares fell 13.5 percent to $7.22 in pre-market trading after climbing 46.49 percent on Tuesday.
- EnteroMedics Inc (NASDAQ: ETRM) shares fell 10.8 percent to $24.70 in pre-market trading after rising 56.50 percent on Tuesday.
- GenVec Inc (NASDAQ: GNVC) fell 9 percent to $8.00 in pre-market trading after jumping 76.86 percent on Tuesday.
- Bluerock Residential Growth REIT Inc (NYSE: BRG) fell 5.7 percent to $13.05 in pre-market trading after the company announced a 4 million share offering.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) fell 5.6 percent to $41.96 in pre-market trading as the company agreed to acquire Crosswind Industries, Inc.
- Performance Food Group Co (NYSE: PFGC) shares fell 5.2 percent to $22.80 in pre-market trading. Performance Food Group priced its 10 million share offering at $22.85 per share.
- Signet Jewelers Ltd. (NYSE: SIG) shares fell 4.5 percent to $83.53 in pre-market trading as the company lowered its profit and sales forecast for the full year.
- Parsley Energy Inc (NYSE: PE) shares fell 3.2 percent to $35.50 in pre-market trading. Parsley Energy reported that it has priced its upsized 22 million share offering of Class A common stock for gross proceeds of $770 million.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.