15 Stocks Moving In Monday's Pre-Market Session
- Merrimack Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: MACK) rose 38.9 percent to $5.00 in pre-market trading after the company confirmed a Reuters report Sunday that it has entered into a definitive asset purchase and sale agreement with Ipsen to sell its first commercial product ONIVYDE and its generic version of DOXIL in a transaction valued at up to $1.025 billion, plus up to $33 million in net milestone payments.
- Skyline Medical Inc (NASDAQ: SKLN) shares rose 19.1 percent to $3.37 in pre-market trading after gaining 6.39 percent on Friday.
- EXACT Sciences Corporation (NASDAQ: EXAS) rose 17.6 percent to $17.75 in pre-market trading after the company reported strong preliminary revenue on Sunday.
- Surgical Care Affiliates Inc (NASDAQ: SCAI) rose 16.9 percent to $56.99 in pre-market trading after UnitedHealth Group Inc. (NYSE: UNH) disclosed that its unit agreed to acquire Surgical Care Affiliates for around $2.3 billion.
- Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: ARWR) shares rose 10.7 percent to $2.17 in pre-market trading after surging 22.50 percent on Friday.
- Global Payments Inc (NYSE: GPN) shares rose 5.6 percent to $78.61 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected earnings for its second quarter.
- Universal Display Corporation (NASDAQ: OLED) rose 4.4 percent to $60.00 in pre-market trading after dropping 3.04 percent on Friday.
- Zafgen Inc (NASDAQ: ZFGN) shares rose 4.1 percent to $4.35 in pre-market trading after climbing 24.78 percent on Friday.
- Francesca's Holdings Corp (NASDAQ: FRAN) rose 3.2 percent to $18.00 in pre-market trading after the company raised its profit forecast.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Alcobra Ltd (NASDAQ: ADHD) shares fell 24.6 percent to $1.90 in pre-market trading after the company issued an update on recent FDA meeting.
- Galena Biopharma Inc (NASDAQ: GALE) shares fell 14.5 percent to $1.77 in pre-market trading after the company disclosed that the DoJ investigation into Abstral tablets is now a criminal investigation.
- Urban Outfitters, Inc. (NASDAQ: URBN) fell 11.4 percent to $24.30 in pre-market trading. Urban Outfitters reported a 3 percent gain in total company net sales for the two months ended Dec. 31.
- Natus Medical Inc (NASDAQ: BABY) shares fell around 6.9 percent to $33.30 in pre-market trading after dropping 0.14 percent on Friday.
- Neustar Inc (NYSE: NSR) fell 6.4 percent to $31.25 in pre-market trading after gaining 1.37 percent on Friday.
- Orexigen Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: OREX) fell 5.3 percent to $3.20 in pre-market trading after declining 10.58 percent on Friday.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.