18 Biggest Mid-Day Losers For Wednesday
- Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: ARWR) shares tumbled 65.2 percent to $1.53 after the company announced it was discontinuing all its clinical RNAi programs. The company also announced plans to reduce workforce by 30 percent.
- Cerecor Inc (NASDAQ: CERC) shares tumbled 55 percent to $2.12 after the company reports top-line data from CERC-301. The trial failed to demonstrate efficacy on the primary endpoint.
- Dataram Corp (NASDAQ: DRAM) shares fell 17 percent to $1.17. Dataram shares have dropped 53.92 percent over the past 52 weeks, while the S&P 500 index has gained 5.97 percent in the same period.
- Acasti Pharma Inc (NASDAQ: ACST) shares declined 16.5 percent to $1.50.
- Costamare Inc (NYSE: CMRE) shares dropped 14.4 percent to $5.70 as the company announced a public offering of 11 million common stock.
- American Eagle Outfitters (NYSE: AEO) shares dipped 14 percent to $16.28. American Eagle posted in-line Q3 earnings. However, the company posted weak quarterly comparable sales and issued a weak outlook for the current quarter.
- Nivalis Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: NVLS) fell 13.6 percent to $2.22. Nivalis Therapeutics shares have tumbled 69.04 percent over the past 52 weeks, while the S&P 500 index has gained 5.97 percent in the same period.
- Cogint, Inc. (NASDAQ: COGT) declined 11.1 percent to $3.20. Cogint named Greg Johnson as Chief Revenue Officer.
- Fifth Street Finance Corp. (NASDAQ: FSC) fell 10.3 percent to $5.29. Fifth Street Finance reported a FQ4 loss of $3.4 million on revenue of $59.2 million. The company named Patrick J. Dalton as Chief Executive Officer.
- PAVmed Inc. (NASDAQ: PAVM) shares dropped 8.1 percent to $8.00.
- First Bancorp (NYSE: FBP) shares fell 6.8 percent to $5.93 after the company reported that THL and Oaktree have commenced secondary offering of 18 million shares.
- Farmland Partners Inc (NYSE: FPI) slipped 6.3 percent to $11.09 after the company reported an offering of 3.1 million shares of common stock.
- Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADSK) shares declined 4.4 percent to $71.97. Autodesk reported upbeat results for its third quarter, but issued a weak outlook for the fourth quarter.
- Mantech International Corp (NASDAQ: MANT) dropped 3.6 percent to $43.24. Maxim Group downgraded Mantech from Buy to Hold.
- Nutanix Inc (NASDAQ: NTNX) shares fell 3.3 percent to $32.98. Nutanix reported a narrower-than-expected loss for its first quarter and issued a strong forecast for the current quarter.
- W. R. Grace & Co (NYSE: GRA) declined 3.1 percent to $64.96. Jefferies downgraded W. R. Grace from Buy to Hold.
- Tuniu Corp (NASDAQ: TOUR) fell 2.8 percent to $8.95. uniu reported a Q3 loss of $85.2 million on revenue of $607 million.
- HB Fuller Co (NYSE: FUL) dropped 2.4 percent to $47.35. JP Morgan downgraded HB Fuller from Overweight to Neutral.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.