Economic Data Scheduled For Wednesday
- The MBA’s index of mortgage application activity for the latest week is schedule for release at 7:00 a.m. ET.
- Dallas Federal Reserve Bank President Robert Kaplan is set to speak at 8:00 a.m. ET.
- The ADP national employment report for November is schedule for release at 8:15 a.m. ET.
- Data on personal income and consumer spending for October will be released at 8:30 a.m. ET.
- Federal Reserve Board Gov. Jerome Powell will speak in Washington, D.C. at 9:15 a.m. ET.
- The Chicago PMI for November is schedule for release at 9:45 a.m. ET.
- The pending home sales index for October will be released at 10:00 a.m. ET.
- The Energy Information Administration’s weekly report on petroleum inventories is schedule for release at 10:30 a.m. ET.
- Federal Reserve Gov. Jerome Powell is set to speak at 11:45 a.m. ET.
- Cleveland Federal Reserve Bank President Loretta Mester will speak at 12:35 p.m. ET.
- The Federal Open Market Committee will release its latest Beige Book report at 2:00 p.m. ET.
- Data on farm prices for November will be released at 3:00 p.m. ET.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.