15 Biggest Mid-Day Gainers For Tuesday
- Genetic Technologies Limited (ADR) (NASDAQ: GENE) shares jumped 88.5 percent to $2.45 following announcement of a license agreement with The University of Melbourne.
- Acasti Pharma Inc (NASDAQ: ACST) shares surged 35.5 percent to $1.83. On Monday, Acasti Pharma named Linda O'Keefe as its CFO.
- CombiMatrix Corp (NASDAQ: CBMX) shares climbed 35.4 percent to $3.65 after the company reported that its pre-implantation genetic screening by next generation sequencing has been granted a conditional approval from the New York State Department of Health.
- Dataram Corp (NASDAQ: DRAM) shares gained 30.1 percent to $1.38 as the company disclosed that it has finalized an agreement to acquire U.S. Gold Corp.
- Novan Inc (NASDAQ: NOVN) shares rose 17 percent to $27.83 after the company disclosed that its Phase 2 clinical trial for SB206 has achieved significant results.
- ENGlobal Corp (NASDAQ: ENG) climbed 16.1 percent to $1.44 after the company reported a process analytical award valued at $7 million.
- Vascular Biogenics Ltd (NASDAQ: VBLT) gained 14 percent to $5.70 after the company disclosed top-line results from its Phase 2 study of VB-111 in patients with advanced, differentiated thyroid cancer.
- Thor Industries, Inc. (NYSE: THO) shares rose 13.6 percent to $102.73 as the company reported stronger-than-expected results for its first quarter on Monday.
- Kandi Technologies Group Inc (NASDAQ: KNDI) climbed 10.5 percent to $5.58 after the company reported the receipt of RMB100 million in second subsidy for research and development expenditures for a new model of electric vehicle.
- Berry Plastics Group Inc (NYSE: BERY) shares gained 6.7 percent to $49.03. Berry Plastics posted upbeat earnings for its fourth quarter.
- Tiffany & Co. (NYSE: TIF) shares rose 4.7 percent to $81.83 after the company reported stronger-than-expected results for its third quarter on Tuesday.
- Conn's Inc (NASDAQ: CONN) rose 4.4 percent to $11.74. Conn's is expected to report its Q3 financial results on December 6, 2016.
- UnitedHealth Group Inc (NYSE: UNH) shares rose 3.7 percent to $157.75. UnitedHealth Group reiterated its earnings outlook for 2016 and issued a strong forecast for 2017.
- Parkway Inc (NYSE: PKY) gained 3.2 percent to $18.85. JMP Securities upgraded Parkway from Market Perform to Market Outperform.
- Del Frisco's Restaurant Group Inc (NASDAQ: DFRG) rose 3 percent to $16.83. Credit Suisse upgraded Del Frisco's from Neutral to Outperform.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.