- Skypeople Fruit Juice Inc SPU shares rose 24 percent to $8.25 in pre-market trading after gaining 1.22 percent on Friday.
- Tandem Diabetes Care Inc TNDM shares rose 19.2 percent to $3.10 in pre-market trading after surging 15.56 percent on Friday.
- Headwaters Inc HW rose 16.5 percent to $23.40 in pre-market trading after Australia's Boral Ltd agreed to buy Headwaters for $2.6 billion.
Albireo Pharma, Inc. ALBO shares rose 15.4 percent to $30.00 in pre-market trading after surging 18.72 percent on Friday.
- Lifelock Inc LOCK rose 14.4 percent to $23.73 in pre-market trading. Symantec Corporation SYMC announced plans to acquire Lifelock for $2.3 billion.
- PDF Solutions, Inc. PDFS shares rose 11.9 percent to $25.00 in pre-market trading after gaining 6.13 percent on Friday.
- Applied Micro Circuits Corporation AMCC rose 9 percent to $7.90 in pre-market trading after MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings Inc MTSI agreed to buy Applied Micro for about $770 million.
- Diana Containerships Inc DCIX rose 8.4 percent to $5.69 in pre-market trading after surging 29.63 percent on Friday.
- Ocular Therapeutix Inc OCUL rose 3.6 percent to $11.30 in pre-market trading after gaining 13.17 percent on Friday.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Trevena Inc TRVN fell 26.1 percent to $4.50 in pre-market trading after dropping 3.64 percent on Friday.
- Acorda Therapeutics Inc ACOR fell 13.2 percent to $18.50 in pre-market trading after the company announced plans to discontinue the development of dalfampridine for the treatment of post-stroke walking difficulties.
- Tyson Foods, Inc. TSN fell 9.4 percent to $61.00 in pre-market trading after the company posted downbeat quarterly earnings and reported that its Donnie Smith is stepping down as CEO.
- Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation BGFV shares fell 7.7 percent to $18.05 in pre-market trading after dropping 2.25 percent on Friday.
- Harvest Natural Resources, Inc. HNR shares fell 6.4 percent to $4.25 in pre-market trading after rising 3.18 percent on Friday.
- AIXTRON SE (ADR) AIXG shares fell 5.5 percent to $4.77 in the pre-market trading session after dropping 1.56 percent on Friday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: NewsMovers & ShakersPre-Market OutlookMarketsMovers#PreMarket GainersHealth CareHealth Care EquipmentLosersTop Gainers