Here Are All The CEOs Benzinga Spoke With In 2016
One of the objectives of Benzinga is to offer the best coverage by interviewing the world's top executives. In this endeavor, we have interviewed more than 20 publicly-traded companies in 2016.
Is there anybody you want to hear from? Let us know by emailing email@example.com and we'll try to get them on the dial before 2016 is over!
- Cytosorbents (NASDAQ: CTSO) CEO Philip Chan talked about the way its blood purification technology is a game changer in healthcare.
- RetailMeNot (NASDAQ: SALE) CFO Scott Di Valerio discussed about Brexit impact and desktop usage.
- Agree Realty (NYSE: ADC) CEO Joey Agree discussed REITs and geographical agnosticism. He also talked about the real estate market.
- Mitek Systems (NASDAQ: MITK) CFO Russell Clark refuted reports and said its business continued to perform well. He clarified that retired chairman, John Thornton, was liquidating his position for estate planning.
- Sodastream (NASDAQ: SODA) CEO Daniel Bimbaum discussed Keurig, Beer Bar and strength in Europe.
- NuVasive (NASDAQ: NUVA) CEO Greg Lucier talked about the company's biggest weakness, Brazil and M&A in a wide-ranging interview.
- Aldeyra Therapeutics (NASDAQ: ALDX) CEO Todd Brady discussed drug potential, cash and fresh talent.
- Sequential Brands Group (NASDAQ: SQBG) CEO Yehuda Shmidman discussed about the recent acquisition and its "Playbook"
- Centrus Energy (NYSE: LEU) CEO Morris Bawabeh talked about the future of the uranium supplier.
- Planet Fitness (NYSE: PLNT) CEO Chris Rondeau disagreed with the "misleading" statements of Spruce Point Capital.
- Digital Ally (NASDAQ: DGLY) CEO Stan Ross talked about the TASER lawsuit.
- Intralinks (NYSE: IL) CEO Ron Hovsepian discussed boosting outlook and promising client pipeline.
- Re/Max (NYSE: RMAX) CEO Dave Liniger and CFO Karri Callahan, explained the reasons for reducing outlook.
- LendingTree (NASDAQ: TREE) CEO Doug Lebda said the stock looked "incredibly" attractive.
- Nautilus (NYSE: NLS) CEO Bruce Cazenave and CFO Sid Nayar explained reasons for expecting continued growth.
- Second Sight Medical Products (NASDAQ: EYES) Chairman and co-founder Robert Greenberg discussed the company's future.
Here are some other execs we've chatted with:
- Former JPMorgan fintech guru Pete Casella joined Point72 to discover innovative investments
- WiseBanyan's CEOs believe investing should be a right and not a privilege enjoyed by those having money and links to the markets.
- MaxMyInterest CEO discussed its three-year anniversary and the future of fintech.
- Wealth-X's President on expanding ultra high-net-wealthy population and spending habits.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.