11 Stocks Moving In Monday's Pre-Market Session
- BioLife Solutions Inc (NASDAQ: BLFS) rose 58.2 percent to $2.42 in pre-market trading as the company announced a 10 year supply contract with Kite Pharma Inc (NASDAQ: KITE).
- Sagent Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: SGNT) shares rose 39.5 percent to $21.62 in pre-market trading as the company agreed to be acquired by Nichi-Iko Pharmaceutical for $21.75 per share.
- Organovo Holdings Inc (NYSE: ONVO) rose 9.3 percent to $4.24 in pre-market trading as the company reported data showing superiority of 3D bioprinted human live tissues in assessing drug-induced toxicity.
- Eleven Biotherapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: EBIO) shares rose 9.3 percent to $2.71 in pre-market trading after jumping 26.53 percent on Friday.
- Imperva Inc (NYSE: IMPV) shares rose 6.2 percent to $47.50 in pre-market trading. Reuters reported Friday that Imperva was looking to hire investment bank to explore strategic options.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (NASDAQ: VNET) rose 3.8 percent to $9.90 in pre-market trading after gaining 2.58 percent on Friday.
- Elbit Systems Ltd (NASDAQ: ESLT) shares rose 3.2 percent to $96.02 in pre-market trading as the company reported that it has been was awarded a contract worth $19 million contract from the Maldonado District Administration in Uruguay, to provide a Safe District project.
- Bank Of The Ozarks Inc (NASDAQ: OZRK) shares rose 2 percent to $37.50 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q2 earnings.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Twitter Inc (NYSE: TWTR) shares fell 2 percent to $17.72 in pre-market trading. Monness Crespi Hardt downgraded Twitter from Buy to Neutral, while SunTrust Robinson Humphrey downgraded the stock from Buy to Neutral.
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBRL) shares fell 1.4 percent to $162.43 in pre-market trading. Bank of America downgraded Cracker Barrel from Neutral to Underperform.
- Yahoo! Inc. (NASDAQ: YHOO) shares fell 1.2 percent to $37.32 in the pre-market trading session. SunTrust Robinson Humphrey downgraded the rating on Yahoo! from Buy to Neutral, while lowering the price target from $44 to $42.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.